PDA

View Full Version : Laughing Place?

Lisaj68
08-31-2007, 10:12 PM
I was just about to order custom name badges from this website and I wonder if this company could be added to our shopping selection, or, is there already a place on this site that I could buy the badges?

Thanks!

SunshineGirl
08-31-2007, 10:22 PM
I actually advertised with THEM, not the other way around. LOL! They don't do any kind of advertising with other sites like that.

Lisaj68
08-31-2007, 10:26 PM
I didn't realize this was an advertising thing!!

Speaking of advertising, I just came from the disboards and SR is being talked about A LOT tonight!!! :)

SunshineGirl
08-31-2007, 10:27 PM
I didn't realize this was an advertising thing!!

Speaking of advertising, I just came from the disboards and SR is being talked about A LOT tonight!!! :)

I'll have to go take a look. :)

I really like Laughing Place. Their newsletters go to my spam folder a lot. But when they don't, I always glance through. Some really fun information.

3dog2kidmom
09-01-2007, 09:25 AM
I actually advertised with THEM, not the other way around. LOL! They don't do any kind of advertising with other sites like that.

Tricia, maybe it's a different site you're talking about but it looks like this site has an affiliate program -- is that what you are?

http://www.laughingplacestore.com/Policy-Aff.asp

SunshineGirl
09-01-2007, 10:45 AM
Wellll..... I think we were talking about two different parts of the same site. LOL! I had advertised in their newsletter that gets sent out every day. This must be the store that they advertise in the newsletter. Unfortunately, it's not the type of affiliate program where they have the tracking to allow you to do subid tracking. :(

3dog2kidmom
09-01-2007, 11:05 AM
Wellll..... I think we were talking about two different parts of the same site. LOL! I had advertised in their newsletter that gets sent out every day. This must be the store that they advertise in the newsletter. Unfortunately, it's not the type of affiliate program where they have the tracking to allow you to do subid tracking. :(

Darn it... well for what it's worth, I would still shop through an SR link if you would get credit for it. :sunshine2: