PDA

View Full Version : OXT-redirected and no demos?

loretta32965
07-06-2009, 07:49 AM
I went to do an OTX survey this morning and the graphics weren't there. The only thing that was, was an "X" so I clicked on it. It didn't go to the demographics page as usual but instead said "a survey is already started for you." I answered a few questions and I got a page I've never seem before that said basically you don't qualify for this survey in 3 languages. It didn't go back to the page that asks if you want to try again. I went all of the way out and tried again. This time I had some demographics to choose from. It then re-directed to a website called Marketsurveys.com. I tried it several times and Marketsurveys.com keeps coming up. Is this someone new SR is working with?

spring
07-06-2009, 07:57 AM
I went to do an OTX survey this morning and the graphics weren't there. The only thing that was, was an "X" so I clicked on it. It didn't go to the demographics page as usual but instead said "a survey is already started for you." I answered a few questions and I got a page I've never seem before that said basically you don't qualify for this survey in 3 languages. It didn't go back to the page that asks if you want to try again. I went all of the way out and tried again. This time I had some demographics to choose from. It then re-directed to a website called Marketsurveys.com. I tried it several times and Marketsurveys.com keeps coming up. Is this someone new SR is working with?

I found the same thing this morning.

marcymajor
07-06-2009, 08:19 AM
it's not just otx surveys that are redirecting - my 2 cents is also going to marketsurveys.com. wonder what's up.:confused:

lkat
07-06-2009, 08:20 AM
Same thing happened to me just now except for BOTH My Two Cents and OTX...

I took the My Two Cents first b/c I was fairly certain I hadn't passed the 24 hr. mark for OTX for another hour or so and I couldn't get a GF, and it sounds like the same survey you got kicked out of except I was able to complete it. The 3 languages and Market Survey thing.

Thought it was a little weird...

Then just b/c I was curious, went to OTX and it was the same exact thing and looked like it was going to be the same exact survey...

marcymajor
07-06-2009, 08:27 AM
just tried again to do an otx survey and a page came up from marketsurveys.com saying that this study was no longer available. oh well, guess i can try again later and maybe i'll get one. if not, that's okay too. have a great day all.:sunshine:

amarazas
07-06-2009, 08:40 AM
I did the survey that you are talking about with marketsurvey.com I wasn't sure if it would go through, but I figured I'd take a chance, and I did get the OTX credit! :banana:

marcymajor
07-06-2009, 08:43 AM
i think i did the same one on the sm side and that one credited for me. guess you can only do 1 or the other but not both as they are the same survey. any thoughts on this?

DarcyDog
07-06-2009, 08:52 AM
I did the survey that you are talking about with marketsurvey.com I wasn't sure if it would go through, but I figured I'd take a chance, and I did get the OTX credit! :banana:

I got this one too and am 13% complete and it won't let me go any further. Very bizarre!

marcymajor
07-06-2009, 09:12 AM
tried again to do an otx and all i got was a plain, blank white page with an hourglass as the page would not load. guess otx is having problems this morning. maybe later.:sunshine:

missangie
07-06-2009, 09:44 AM
OTX and MY Two Cents are Redirecting for some reason. I'm working on it.

missangie
07-06-2009, 10:52 AM
I've swapped out the link for the OTX. It should route you to a survey now. I'm still working on the other two (My Two Cents and Research Project: DVD).

SunshineGirl
07-06-2009, 10:55 AM
I just tried the new OTX link (an AMP survey) and it did take me through a survey. Waiting on the credit now.

SunshineGirl
07-06-2009, 11:06 AM
My OTX/AMP just credited!!

sunshinecindy
07-06-2009, 11:14 AM
I just completed one, waiting for credit.

SunshineGirl
07-06-2009, 11:24 AM
You do NOT have to complete any of the offers at the end of those OTX surveys. Just the OTX survey.

askomsky
07-06-2009, 11:27 AM
I'm in the middle of taking one and it's taking forever to load. I think it's just the computer at work....It's getting there slowly....... :sunshine:

toystoryduo
07-06-2009, 11:42 AM
You do NOT have to complete any of the offers at the end of those OTX surveys. Just the OTX survey.

I was just coming to ask this! :D Thanks for letting us know, Tricia. :) Finished a survey and waiting for credit....

spring
07-06-2009, 11:52 AM
I was just coming to ask this! :D Thanks for letting us know, Tricia. :) Finished a survey and waiting for credit....

Same here. :D

marcymajor
07-06-2009, 12:03 PM
me three.:D mine just credited. my day just got even better.

spring
07-06-2009, 12:13 PM
Successfully got the OTX/Amp survey and credit since it was fixed, but my SM/My Thought Counts is still being diverted.

disney_girl
07-06-2009, 12:17 PM
mine just credited also!

toystoryduo
07-06-2009, 12:21 PM
My survey credited too!:thanks:

missangie
07-06-2009, 01:40 PM
Good to know that our quick fix worked for several of you. I've been notified by the network that all redirects have now been corrected. I've reprogrammed the regular OTX and double checked the Two Cents survey as well.

If you completed an AMP survey, that takes the place of your OTX for today.

I have also reactivated the Research Project: DVD offer. It was easy and fairly enjoyable as surveys go.

So, all should be right with the world again. Please let me know if you see anything else crazy going on.

m 'n c
07-06-2009, 02:04 PM
Hey Angie,

The DVD survey you put up has died on me. I am 13% through it and they are asking about on-demand services in my home. I have tried to answer and then click next but nothing happens. Not sure if it is a firefox issues. I am going to retry in IE to check but others may be experiencing this as well.

jnorth1007
07-06-2009, 08:05 PM
I just took it and made it all the way through with no issues.

DarcyDog
07-06-2009, 08:11 PM
Hey Angie,

The DVD survey you put up has died on me. I am 13% through it and they are asking about on-demand services in my home. I have tried to answer and then click next but nothing happens. Not sure if it is a firefox issues. I am going to retry in IE to check but others may be experiencing this as well.

Exact same thing happened to me at 13% also. Tried it in IE and still could not complete it.