PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Disney Theme Park Song?

m 'n c
09-01-2007, 01:45 PM
I thought this might be fun. I lifted it from another site.

So what is your favorite disney theme park song? It can come from anywhere at a Disney Theme park (ride, show, parade, etc)?

I have to say that I love the pre-show to the Its Tough To Be A Bug show at Animal Kingdom. I just get a kick out of hearing it.

ItsmeSunnyV
09-01-2007, 01:58 PM
I :heart: the little song from the main st. electrical parade. :)

o_tami2
09-01-2007, 02:09 PM
There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow from the Carousel of Progress

bartleby1
09-01-2007, 02:28 PM
The music from Wishes is my absolute favorite, although I love the music from the old main st. electrical parade also.

Last trip, I had the wishes cd in my hand and put it back at the last minute. I so regretted not buying it! So this past trip, I made sure to get it. I've played it at least once a day since we got home. I think my kids might be sick of it already though, lol!

Magical JenK
09-02-2007, 10:06 AM
Wishes is my favorite for sure! Makes me cry everytime I hear it (at MK or at home).

I also very much enjoy the song at Peter Pan. I don't know why, but it really seems to remind me I'm in Disney! But really, I like how there's background music everywhere! From your resort, to walking into Epcot! I love it!

cglaura
09-02-2007, 10:32 AM
Laughing Place.....Splash Mountain

It is our favorite ride in Magic Kingdom!

linanglab
09-04-2007, 09:46 AM
Wishes is my favorite for sure! Makes me cry everytime I hear it (at MK or at home).

I also very much enjoy the song at Peter Pan. I don't know why, but it really seems to remind me I'm in Disney! But really, I like how there's background music everywhere! From your resort, to walking into Epcot! I love it!

I DEFINITELY agree with Peter Pan. It has such a Disney sound to it. It is also one of my favorite rides.....

Angela

arob414
09-04-2007, 09:50 AM
Okay, so far, I vote for all of the above. I need to get my Disney cds out. I enjoy them as much as anything else I listen to.

KinziePooh
09-04-2007, 03:53 PM
I like the Disneyland version of Wishes. I bought the Official Soundtrack of Disneyland just for Wishes, Soarin' and Space Mountain :)

Soccer Princess
09-05-2007, 09:05 AM
I love the Epcot Music when you first walk in FW. I also love Wishes (of course) and since I'm a big COP fan -- There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow! :)

Sahmy
09-05-2007, 10:27 AM
The Jungle Jammin Parade music from Animal Kingdom.

DH loves the Epcot entrance music.

kerry34
09-05-2007, 10:32 AM
Peter Pan and Soarin are my favorites. There are many others I love as well but it would take all day to list them all.

PSL1013
09-06-2007, 04:38 PM
The SpectroMagic theme is my favorite but I have Winnie the Pooh on my cell phone, whenever it rings...it reminds me of Disney! :)

ruledbymercury
09-10-2007, 09:29 AM
Definitely the ever-classic Baroque Hoedown from the Main Street Electrical Parade. I even have Reel Big Fish's cover of it in my iTunes library.