PDA

View Full Version : Question abou Jackpot in July contest (the chatter thread)

Alice28
07-08-2009, 12:05 PM
I wasn't sure from the wording of the contest, but if we write something on our Facebook/Twitter page about SR and the this contest, does that qualify as an entry in the contest???:thanks:

toystoryduo
07-08-2009, 12:11 PM
I've got a question too...What if we don't have Facebook or Twitter? Can we post elsewhere and still be entered in the contest?

missangie
07-08-2009, 12:11 PM
I wasn't sure from the wording of the contest, but if we write something on our Facebook/Twitter page about SR and the this contest, does that qualify as an entry in the contest???:thanks:

No, I'm sorry. The only way to enter is to complete and get credit for the offers listed. OTX can be completed once per day. I've added clarification to the contest thread. The more people we tell about the contest and encourage to participate, the higher the Jackpot goes!!

Alice28
07-08-2009, 12:12 PM
OK, got it! Thanks for the quick reply!

missangie
07-08-2009, 12:16 PM
I've got a question too...What if we don't have Facebook or Twitter?

That's okay, none needed. It's just another way to tell others about SR and the contest. I only included that because of the Jackpot prize!

Oh, and you should get a Facebook page. It's super fun!!! I've connected with so many people. It is a pleasure to be on FB and learn what everyone is up to these days, see pictures, share information, etc. You can also join Fan Pages like the one for SR to get the latest updates, contest announcements, and sometimes even exclusives!!

toystoryduo
07-08-2009, 12:21 PM
Got it! :sunshine2: Thanks Angie!:thanks:

athoods
07-08-2009, 05:39 PM
Antbody having trouble with the BOM RX offer. Whenever i click on the application area it takes me to a quaility health page:confused:

PSL1013
07-08-2009, 05:56 PM
Antbody having trouble with the BOM RX offer. Whenever i click on the application area it takes me to a quaility health page:confused:

same thing happened to me when I tried this morning.

marcymajor
07-08-2009, 06:02 PM
i just tried to do this and it is taking me to pharmdaily home page. really confused.:confused: should i delete my cookies and try again tomorrow or am i outta luck on this offer since the application won't come up? any thoughts or suggestions on this would be greatly appreciated. :thanks:

mmm611
07-08-2009, 06:15 PM
I had some error come up as soon as I put my email in for the B&BW offer. I'm not expecting that one to credit because of that, but I did as much as I could in the other windows that popped up.

An error occurred:

Please see your administrator for additional information.

I had problems making it past the first offer in the Eversave one too, but managed to refresh and get past that. I did get credit for that one.

DarcyDog
07-08-2009, 07:25 PM
i just tried to do this and it is taking me to pharmdaily home page. really confused.:confused: should i delete my cookies and try again tomorrow or am i outta luck on this offer since the application won't come up? any thoughts or suggestions on this would be greatly appreciated. :thanks:

Just tried this one and had the same problem.

fanofree
07-08-2009, 09:33 PM
Just tried this one and had the same problem.

Me three (or four..) I think it is one of those banner ads. The confirmation e-mail said it could cap out and try tomorrow - but if we do, what are the chances of a credit???

m 'n c
07-08-2009, 09:50 PM
I had some error come up as soon as I put my email in for the B&BW offer. I'm not expecting that one to credit because of that, but I did as much as I could in the other windows that popped up.

I had problems making it past the first offer in the Eversave one too, but managed to refresh and get past that. I did get credit for that one.

I didn't have a problem with the B&BW one but no credit. I'm going to try a survey to see if I can get credit there :)

missangie
07-08-2009, 10:28 PM
Sorry gang. I was out of pocket for a bit this evening. I'll check out the network on the Together RX offer. I think these might be a once daily credit. Hopefully, we'll see some tomorrow. It is also notorious for hitting its daily cap and redirecting. I'll pull it if it's down. Thanks for the head's up.

Also, I just pulled a few credits on the Bath & Body Works offers. Some of you should be able to see those in your account now.

missangie
07-08-2009, 10:33 PM
FYI--I just pulled stats on the OTX survey, and the conversion rate is wonderful today! The clicks to lead ratio is much higher than normal. Tonight or early tomorrow might be a great time to try the OTX AND get a chance to enter the Jackpot contest!!!

jnorth1007
07-08-2009, 11:14 PM
Darn I just KNEW that the B&BW one was going to credit for me but it is 12 after and I finished around 9:30 so I guess not. I got the OTX though. I want to move and start all over to when I was new and everything credited LOL!!!!

askomsky
07-08-2009, 11:16 PM
Darn I just KNEW that the B&BW one was going to credit for me but it is 12 after and I finished around 9:30 so I guess not. I got the OTX though. I want to move and start all over to when I was new and everything credited LOL!!!!

But Janet the contest runs until tomorrow at 10pm, unless I read it incorrectly.

jnorth1007
07-08-2009, 11:18 PM
I know but doesn't credit on the hour? If it does it should have credited at 10 and it didn't.

askomsky
07-08-2009, 11:19 PM
I know but doesn't credit on the hour? If it does it should have credited at 10 and it didn't.

Ahhhh See I read it wrong, but it was YOUR post I read wrong! lol I thought you meant it did credit but afte 10pm and it was too late to enter it into the contest. Nevermind it's late and I really should be in bed. :)

jnorth1007
07-08-2009, 11:21 PM
That is ok! I was so excited all day because I only needed 2.00 to hit the 200 mark and cash out...I just realized it was 12.00 lol I am at 190 now. Sheesh!

marcymajor
07-09-2009, 06:08 AM
guess it's just not my day for offers to credit. tried the eversave and did the BOM offer and neither one of them credited for me. oh well, you win some, you lose some. good luck to everyone else in getting their offers to credit.:sunshine:

missangie
07-09-2009, 09:14 AM
The Jackpot is already at $3.00 and is getting close to $4.00. I'm certain we'll hit at least $5.00 before the contest is over. To get a chance to win that extra bonus, it only takes one entry! A couple of the offers are doing well OR you can simply take an OTX Survey. Don't miss out!!! Somebody is going to win--Will it be you?

*Note: I'll add another offer to the list soon.

missangie
07-09-2009, 11:09 AM
Another offer has been added.

chipndale
07-09-2009, 11:10 AM
Thanks Angie - I hope this offer is my lucky offer!

askomsky
07-09-2009, 11:29 AM
Also, I just pulled a few credits on the Bath & Body Works offers. Some of you should be able to see those in your account now.

Does this mean these are manual and I may see credit? These offers don't usually do well for me but I'm at work and using FF so I was hoping...:sunshine:

jnorth1007
07-09-2009, 11:49 AM
YAY! My B&BW offer came through. I just KNEW that one would credit because everything went right with doing it and I got the confirmations and everything. Sometimes you just know. Thanks Angie for pulling the credits!

marcymajor
07-09-2009, 12:43 PM
guess i won't be getting any more entries into this contest today. offers don't seem to like me (which is okay) and i can't get an otx survey to save my life. oh well, at least i do have 1 entry so that is better than nothing. best of luck to everyone and i hope you fare better than i have today.:sunshine2:

faithhope
07-09-2009, 01:15 PM
Good Luck everyone... pump up that jackpot level... I got two offers today, so the "scrubbing" I ran on the computer overnight must have helped.

I've done all the things on the list....don't you want to add another one to the list Angie :angel:

I hope we can make it to 100+ entries.

missymouse
07-09-2009, 04:18 PM
I give up on the offers. I haven't had one credit since May 20th. I have tried using IE, Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome. Checked all the computer settings and everything is like it should be. Cleared all cookies each time and still nothing. However the issue with shopping seems to be resolved (knock on wood), and I have been able to get a few surveys and they have credited. So maybe just maybe with a little diligence I might make it back to SM this quarter.

marcymajor
07-09-2009, 05:24 PM
missymouse-i can totally relate and empathize with your feelings. offers for me have always been hit or miss. i did 3 today and none of them credited. at one time i had a pending list that was longer than my arm as nothing credited for me. all i can tell you is to just take a deep breath, relax and don't try so hard. maybe do 1 or 2 offers a week and see if that helps - that's what i started doing and sometimes i get one and sometimes i don't but i try not to get too discouraged. try and have a better evening and keep smiling.:sunshine2:

athoods
07-09-2009, 05:26 PM
Marcy i only got 2 of the five offers i tried to credit and i have been trying since 4:30 to get an OXT survey:( will keep trying.:p some people have get almost all the offers. i try to be happy with what i can get though.

missangie
07-09-2009, 06:15 PM
It only takes one entry to win! You never know--that one you got to credit might be the jackpot! :)

marcymajor
07-09-2009, 06:33 PM
athoods-i started trying to get an otx survey at 11:15 this morning and after getting booted out of everyone i got into i finally had to give up (from sheer frustration and many many hours). i wish you better luck in getting yours as i never did get one today. oh well, tomorrow is another day so keep on smiling.:sunshine:

athoods
07-09-2009, 08:30 PM
athoods-i started trying to get an otx survey at 11:15 this morning and after getting booted out of everyone i got into i finally had to give up (from sheer frustration and many many hours). i wish you better luck in getting yours as i never did get one today. oh well, tomorrow is another day so keep on smiling.:sunshine:

Sorry to hear that Marcymajor:( but you always have a great attitude.:clap:
As per your words of wisdom i did finally get an OXT.:D

kimntrent
07-09-2009, 08:36 PM
We are almost at 125

missymouse
07-09-2009, 08:38 PM
missymouse-i can totally relate and empathize with your feelings. offers for me have always been hit or miss. i did 3 today and none of them credited. at one time i had a pending list that was longer than my arm as nothing credited for me. all i can tell you is to just take a deep breath, relax and don't try so hard. maybe do 1 or 2 offers a week and see if that helps - that's what i started doing and sometimes i get one and sometimes i don't but i try not to get too discouraged. try and have a better evening and keep smiling.:sunshine2:

That is what I have been doing since mid-May. Not a SM this quarter so that makes it rougher if I have to count on shopping to get me to $100. From mid-May through June I lost out on about $10-$20 of earnings on shopping that didn't track correctly. So now that it looks like that is somewhat resolved I at least have hope that I might be able to make it. Plus I just spent all my previous earnings and DH is talking about maybe doing Disney again in 2011 so I have incentive again.

kimntrent
07-09-2009, 08:45 PM
my mom lost a 26 dollar one that we thing another site stole. That was a biggie but she still made it. I have had the most horrible times with surveys but shopping has been pretty good.

tarheelpat
07-09-2009, 09:15 PM
oops -- posted in the wrong thread

sselig2000
07-09-2009, 10:27 PM
Isn't this contest supposed to be over? Or am I confused?