PDA

View Full Version : Great Disney home video!! Dancing involved!

Weluvdisny
07-12-2009, 01:03 PM
This is a wonderful family video that I found on that other Disney board. They look like they are having so much fun!!:party:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLOJ9HMkgAE

MKCP84
07-12-2009, 01:23 PM
This video is great! My DD16 wants the "I don't do matching t-shirts" shirt to wear on our next trip.

pbhall13
07-12-2009, 02:22 PM
thanks for sharing.......i loved it!!! Now that is what vacation is all about!!

Weluvdisny
07-12-2009, 03:04 PM
I can't get that song out of my head now!:D I would love to do this on our next trip if I can get my 2 teenage DSs to cooperate.

spring
07-12-2009, 03:08 PM
Great video! Thanks for posting the link. :sunshine:

Leslie
07-12-2009, 03:26 PM
What a great video! :sunshine:

PSL1013
07-12-2009, 03:41 PM
Wow, that was really good...great memories.

sammielynn
07-12-2009, 05:19 PM
How in the world would you get something like that together. Loved it.

disney_girl
07-12-2009, 05:49 PM
Great video!! I am going to have to make DH the "I don't do matching shirts" shirt...love it!! Thanks for posting!

askomsky
07-12-2009, 08:42 PM
That was AWESOME! DS would be mortified if mom tried something like that! lol

Sunni
07-12-2009, 09:03 PM
THanks for the heads up on this one! I loved it. So creative!

Pooh's Pal
07-14-2009, 03:36 AM
Awesome!! What great memories they now have!!

Weluvdisny
07-14-2009, 09:32 AM
We'd like to try and do this for our next vacation. We're having a tough choice with songs. Here's what we have and tell me what you guys think:

Move It - that song from Madagascar
Hey Baby
Ballroom Blitz (I have only teenagers going-son's choice)
Superman-by Goldfinger (son's choice)
Cup of Life-Ricky Martin
Walking on Sunshine (my choice because we wouldn't be going w/o SR!)
Cotton Eye Joe
You Spin Me Round (like a record baby)
Tequila (son's choice)

Any other feel good family type songs? I know tequila isn't really a family song but we just love when Pee Wee Herman does it and it's from the Sandlot movie. And my kids said no Disney songs.:confused:

~Kathie
07-14-2009, 09:51 AM
Looks like they had a fantastic time. Thanks for sharing

speechteachri
07-15-2009, 11:28 PM
I was going to post this here...this video is awesome! With the exception that I just had to order my dh a new video camera (late father's day gift) for our August trip. Got him the Kodak zx1 through the Tiger Direct link here. Anyone know anything about this camera?

chipndale
07-15-2009, 11:51 PM
What a great video - DH actually left the couch to come and watch it. He thought that it was great until I said lets do something like that on our next trip. He looked like :eek:

iluvamystery89
07-16-2009, 08:55 AM
What a great video - DH actually left the couch to come and watch it. He thought that it was great until I said lets do something like that on our next trip. He looked like :eek:

hahaha! i made the same suggestion and you should've seen the look i got from DH!

chipndale
07-16-2009, 10:58 AM
hahaha! i made the same suggestion and you should've seen the look i got from DH!

Isn't it funny our DHs reactions to our suggestions. I guess it must be in their genes because I show DS6 and he had almost the same reaction as his Dad. :eek: Now, DD8 thought that it would be cool to make a video. She said that she is ready to dance and sing her way thru Disney!

askomsky
07-16-2009, 11:00 AM
We'd like to try and do this for our next vacation. We're having a tough choice with songs. Here's what we have and tell me what you guys think:

Hey Baby
Cup of Life-Ricky Martin
Cotton Eye Joe
Tequila (son's choice)

Any other feel good family type songs? I know tequila isn't really a family song but we just love when Pee Wee Herman does it and it's from the Sandlot movie. And my kids said no Disney songs.:confused:

Oh all good choices, I like Move it, move it, Cotton Eye Joe, You spin me around and you can start and or finish with Walking on Sunshine....:sunshine:
My DH and DS would NEVER agree to it, but my girls would.

Love2Shop
07-16-2009, 06:10 PM
I saw it on the Dis a few days ago.....this is such a great video. :banana:

Hedy
07-18-2009, 06:23 PM
This video is the essence of an Orlando vacation

Hey Baby
Cup of Life-Ricky Martin
Cotton Eye Joe
Tequila (son's choice)

I'd avoid you spin me round due to the Flo Rida sing that samples it.