PDA

View Full Version : Offers That Pay BIG Money

missangie
07-13-2009, 02:23 PM
I've just added and updated a few offers that have really nice payouts for those interested. Check out the following offers and Payouts!

Discover Escape Card $20.00
All Music Access $7.00
Doubleday Book Club $10.00
EliteCashWire.com $10.00
Gevalia $9.00
eFax $7.00
ADT Home Security $50.00
Perfect Brownie Baking Pan $5.00
LifeLock $12.00
Pingo $8.00
Netflix $6.00
Blockbuster $10.00
Smart Diets $5.00
Bagsbuy $7.00
Silkies Tights $6.00
Silkies Shortz $6.00

Alice28
07-13-2009, 07:33 PM
I have a bunch of questions about the Costco AMEX card, (not mentioned here, but it is 20 credits...) but I'm not sure if you guys can answer them, or if I would need to inquire with Amex. I'll shoot my questions here just in case anyone knows:

I've thought about getting this card for a couple years as we are avid Costco shoppers. However....

Does anyone know, can I still be an Executive Costco member with this as my card? Can I still get it at 10AM on weekdays? Can I still earn 2% back on my Costco purchases? This credit card says 1%, but what if I use my AMEX card to flash to get in the warehouse, but use my debit to pay?? That's what I am confused about- do I forfeit the 2% earnings as an Exec member by having this card?

Costco is SO customer oriented, I have a feeling this card is a win-win no matter what. I'll see if I can find any more information on the Costco website.

I also already have an Amex card- it's paid off except for the current cycle- I would rather not have 2 Amex cards, but I love that I've been a customer since 2002 with the Blue card and have excellent credit. Hmm..

SunshineGirl
07-13-2009, 08:04 PM
Unfortunately, we don't have any information about the AMEX card beyond what is on their site. :(

Alice28
07-13-2009, 08:26 PM
I went ahead and applied. I think it ends up being a better deal overall. If the 2% executive rebate won't be applicable anymore, I'll just go to the regular membership, not a huge deal. I might start using this car for gasoline & airplane tickets since it pays a 3% and 2% for those! I have to buy my flight tickets for Orlando soon, so hopefully I will get the card by the time I'm ready to purchase.

I also like that Sunshine gives 20 credits AND I get a $25 credit in rewards with Costco with my first purchase. That's a nice chunk of 'free'!

And have I said it before- I :heart: Costco.

MdCaterer
07-13-2009, 10:07 PM
Has anyone else been able to sign up for BingoWorld? It will let me fill everything out but there is no way to submit the info :(

missangie
07-14-2009, 10:39 AM
I get a prompt at the bottom of the page that I am unable to sign up at this time. I wonder if they have a daily cap or have new sign ups on hold? I'll check it again later. Seems odd that the sign up would be available without the option to submit. If this site doesn't work for us, I'll switch us over to BingoVille!! Check back for an update.

missangie
07-16-2009, 11:04 AM
I've added the Boca Java offer to the list. This is a great offer at a nice payout for those interested.

missangie
07-17-2009, 03:52 PM
This is a great thread to take a look at for today's contest! Don't forget that the As Seen on TV offers usually have nice payouts as well. Let's make July your best month ever.

Don't forget too that the payouts may be smaller, but surveys everyday add up fast!

Sahmy
07-17-2009, 04:00 PM
Angie,

Thanks! Found a cute horse print for the tote bag for dd.

Just an FYI - The Easy Bakeware offer goes to Shamwow.

Off to check more offers.

Sue

MdCaterer
07-17-2009, 05:35 PM
I don 't know if it is just me but I still cannot join Bingo World

missangie
07-17-2009, 05:53 PM
I swapped BingoWorld for BingoVille. Try that out!!!

missangie
07-21-2009, 09:42 AM
Added another good offer to the list of those that pay BIG! If you work from home, run a small business, volunteer for an organization, teach, coach, or do anything that might require access to FAX, you might be interested in eFAX. This offer has been very popular in the past. Make note!!

apennel
07-21-2009, 01:46 PM
What category is Doubleday Book Club under? I can't seem to find it.

missangie
07-21-2009, 02:32 PM
What category is Doubleday Book Club under? I can't seem to find it.

Membership Clubs! That is a great offer!!

jnorth1007
07-21-2009, 02:39 PM
Is this the one that is part of two offers where you can only do one? I finally completed all of my commitments and am done with all of my book clubs. Now I have no books to read. I was thinking of trying this one so I could get books now that the kids will be going back to school but I thought there was something about this one that made it so I couldn't do it and now I can't remember what. I haven't ever been a member of Doubleday anywhere but I thought it was through the same place as one of the other offers I might have done.

missangie
07-21-2009, 03:03 PM
Is this the one that is part of two offers where you can only do one? I finally completed all of my commitments and am done with all of my book clubs. Now I have no books to read. I was thinking of trying this one so I could get books now that the kids will be going back to school but I thought there was something about this one that made it so I couldn't do it and now I can't remember what. I haven't ever been a member of Doubleday anywhere but I thought it was through the same place as one of the other offers I might have done.

They won't allow the same person to do both Quality Paperback Book Club and Doubleday Book Club at the same time. In fact, I've coded them such that you can only get credit for one now. If it's been a while since you signed up and completed the QPB, you can certainly do Doubleday now. Is it available to you in the Membership Clubs category?

jnorth1007
07-21-2009, 03:08 PM
It has been probably a year or more since I did QPBC. That was actually the first I did and completed my commitment and then kept it until about 4 months ago when I finally cancelled it. So that means I can do Doubleday now?

Yes it is available for me.

missangie
07-21-2009, 03:37 PM
It has been probably a year or more since I did QPBC. That was actually the first I did and completed my commitment and then kept it until about 4 months ago when I finally cancelled it. So that means I can do Doubleday now?

If the link is there for you, yes! They do that so that people don't do both offers at the same time just to get the incentive and then cancel. That's why I can only offer them one at a time and only allow credit on one or the other. If the link is there for you, that means you completed the QPB Club when it was offered the first time around are welcome to complete Doubleday now. They welcome signups for both book clubs they just don't want you to do both at the same time.

jnorth1007
07-21-2009, 08:37 PM
Woohoo! I did this one. I got 6 books for $20ish including the shipping. I can't wait because I haven't had a good book to read in a long time. I am so glad I decided to clarify because I just assumed I couldn't do this one. I was used to get 5 books a month and I haven't been getting any lately. You'ld be amazed the things I tried to reread. I got my credit in pending on the hour! So really I only spent $10 for those books. Can't beat that.

Weluvdisny
07-21-2009, 11:59 PM
I did the Vista t-shirt offer. I got the sun with the squiggly lines and put "Sunshine Rewards" above the sun, and "Making my way to Disney one click at a time" underneath. It wasn't free but I figured if I wore it to WDW on our trip in January maybe I could spread some sunshine:sunshine:!!

missangie
08-19-2009, 12:56 PM
I just refreshed the list of BIG payout offers. I pulled some old and added some new. We are 2/3 of the way through Q3 2009. So, I want to make sure we provided as many opportunities as possible for all those working to make SUPER Member!!

Don't forget, surveys add up fast. So, if you don't have interest in any of the offers listed, never fear. You can earn more than $2.00 a day with surveys alone. :cooldance:

athoods
08-19-2009, 01:19 PM
for some reason i can't get past the first page of the at and t bundle offer. i would like to look into it since we already have them for phone service and dsl. i put in the info and click on the info and then nothing happens. i even tried both the phonr number and the address options and still no go.

wendyburger
08-19-2009, 01:43 PM
I had a question about the Gevalia offer. I did this one, but at the end, after i hit the "purchase" button, it said session expired....Didn't go to an order completed page. But then I got an email saying the order went through. So now I don't know what to do :confused: Does this one credit quickly? I did the offer yesterday with no credit yet...Did anyone else do it?

missangie
08-19-2009, 01:55 PM
I had a question about the Gevalia offer. I did this one, but at the end, after i hit the "purchase" button, it said session expired....Didn't go to an order completed page. But then I got an email saying the order went through. So now I don't know what to do :confused: Does this one credit quickly? I did the offer yesterday with no credit yet...Did anyone else do it?

The Gevalia offer is actually a manual credit. I just pulled credits. I didn't see one for your member number. There were, however, a few credits for successful completions by others. Hold onto your email. We can always submit an inquiry if we don't see the credit come through.

missangie
08-19-2009, 01:58 PM
for some reason i can't get past the first page of the at and t bundle offer. i would like to look into it since we already have them for phone service and dsl. i put in the info and click on the info and then nothing happens. i even tried both the phonr number and the address options and still no go.

I was able to navigate through just fine. I even narrowed down my package choice with their available options. Try clearing cookies and clicking through again.

mdapiggy
08-19-2009, 02:09 PM
I did the ADT offer about a week ago and it has not credited and they have not contacted me. Do you think I can try again or do I need to wait?

missangie
08-19-2009, 02:24 PM
I did the ADT offer about a week ago and it has not credited and they have not contacted me. Do you think I can try again or do I need to wait?

This offer credits after installation. Was there any indication in an email confirmation or something about when they would contact you and schedule your visit.

MKCP84
08-19-2009, 03:33 PM
I did the Netflix offer the end of April and never received credit. Is there hope that I might see this credit since it is listed again?

wendyburger
08-19-2009, 05:26 PM
The Gevalia offer is actually a manual credit. I just pulled credits. I didn't see one for your member number. There were, however, a few credits for successful completions by others. Hold onto your email. We can always submit an inquiry if we don't see the credit come through.

Thanks Angie, How long should I wait before getting ansty? :rotfl:

missangie
09-29-2009, 01:46 PM
I just added Doubleday Book Club back to the list of offers that pay BIG Money. We are allowed to send traffic to either Quality Paperback Book Club or Doubleday. Doubleday hasn't been up for awhile, so I swapped them today!

For those who didn't take advantage of it last time it was available, you now have access to it again.

missangie
10-06-2009, 01:40 PM
Smart Diets is back! It did really well last time we had it available. If anyone has used this site, tell us what you think.

I've added it to the list in the first post as an offer that pays BIG money. For those of you kicking yourself for not making SM or those who are determined to make it next time, you might check out some of these bigger offers!

missangie
10-07-2009, 11:06 AM
Again today, I've added a couple more offers that have been successful to the list of those that pay BIG money.

Are there offers like those on the list that you'd like for me to go find for you? I want everyone to reach their goals in Q4. Let me know how I can help!!