PDA

View Full Version : A suggestion for survey page

mum4jenn
09-03-2007, 08:59 PM
I was thinking that maybe some sort of announcement that could be posted on the survey page in bold red letters(or something that would be noticed) about that surveys do not credit on Fri,Sat or Sun until MONDAY or holidays until Tuesday. I know every weekend there are several people asking why they are not getting credit and the question will be answered but then the same question will be posted at least 6-8 times each and every weekend. Or better yet...when you click on the index for surveys, it takes you to something you have to click to acknowledge that you undestand that they will not credit until Monday and THEN it will take you to the survey page. Just and IDEA!!!!!!

m 'n c
09-03-2007, 09:02 PM
The survey page is run through Greenfield so I think they would have to do this change not SR. I think what we might need to do is have a sticky post somewhere with the FAQ of SR but I bet we'd still get this question every weekend.

mum4jenn
09-03-2007, 09:05 PM
Maybe a better place would be to have it at the top of the page where we go to see what has credited!!!