PDA

View Full Version : What a great day at SR!

Sunni
07-16-2009, 01:00 PM
Not sure if there is where it should be posted...but WOW...I got a trifecta today! :clap:

I wanted to let you all know so you can go get those surveys. I love surveys but sometimes I am just not who they are looking for, however, TODAY is a great day to try one.

Good luck!

Thank you SR for making my day a SUNSHINE DAY!

disney_girl
07-16-2009, 01:28 PM
Congrats! More SR $$ for you!:banana:

chipndale
07-16-2009, 01:50 PM
Congratulations!

iluvamystery89
07-16-2009, 02:17 PM
congrats! i'm :banana: just because i got a DS, lol, i don't dare try for a trifecta.

PSL1013
07-16-2009, 03:16 PM
Not sure if there is where it should be posted...but WOW...I got a trifecta today! :clap:

I wanted to let you all know so you can go get those surveys. I love surveys but sometimes I am just not who they are looking for, however, TODAY is a great day to try one.

Good luck!

Thank you SR for making my day a SUNSHINE DAY!

Send some of those surveys MY way.....I haven't been able to get a survey for two days in a row now. :cry: All I have to choose from are asking if I have young kids between certain ages....HELLO, look at my demographics..I'm too old to have little kids!! Maybe I could borrow a kid, would that be cheating? :rotfl:

jnorth1007
07-16-2009, 08:31 PM
I haven't been able to get ANY for about 5 days now either but today

I GOT THE TRIFECTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cooldance::clap::banana:

Sunni
07-17-2009, 07:57 AM
Send some of those surveys MY way.....I haven't been able to get a survey for two days in a row now. :cry: All I have to choose from are asking if I have young kids between certain ages....HELLO, look at my demographics..I'm too old to have little kids!! Maybe I could borrow a kid, would that be cheating? :rotfl:

LOL about the kids and too old ...I agree. hmmm good thinking....borrowing....borrowing the grandbaby. I know ...it would be cheating :rotfl:

I haven't been able to get ANY for about 5 days now either but today

I GOT THE TRIFECTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap: :banana:

Congrats! :clap: It must have been our lucky day!

marcymajor
07-18-2009, 07:46 AM
today has been an excellent day for me. in about 4 hours i finished all 3 of my surveys and now i will have time to shop. sure makes a saturday a great day.:party:

cjnix32
07-20-2009, 09:10 PM
I've gotten two so far today, still working on the DS. But it seems that Greenfield has loaded a lot today, as I have gone through about 10 without getting all the way through. I thought for sure I was getting the trifecta, got almost all the way through cat litter, but apparently, I didn't pick the right one! Good luck to all!

cjnix32
07-20-2009, 10:51 PM
Ok, WOO HOO!!! Just got the trifecta! I will keep trying Tricia! Sigma love and all!

PSL1013
07-20-2009, 11:11 PM
Ok, WOO HOO!!! Just got the trifecta! I will keep trying Tricia! Sigma love and all!

I'll second that woo hoo...I just got the Trifecta too! :clap:

Sunni
07-21-2009, 08:29 AM
I'll second that woo hoo...I just got the Trifecta too! :clap:

Congrats! :clap:

Since I posted I got another Trifecta also. Crazy!
Good luck all!

wickedwitchoware
07-21-2009, 10:10 AM
yay!!:clap::clap: got the trifecta yesterday!!

StitchandPooh'smom
07-21-2009, 07:54 PM
I got a Trifecta today! :woohoo:

marcymajor
08-02-2009, 06:16 AM
today has been an excellent day. got all 3 surveys done in 3 hours this morning and the last one just credited for me. great way to start my day. trifecta for me today on this most glorious sunday.:party: