PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Ticket ?

disneyfreak7
07-17-2009, 09:05 PM
I just realized that I never got credit for order placed at Disney.com on June 19. It is not in pending wither. My problem is the only email I can find from Disney.com is "shipment confirmation" email. I do not seem to have order confirmation email. I know I would not have deleted this intentionally. How can I make out trouble ticket without "order confirmation" email. It was a $100 order so I would like to get credit for it.

jnorth1007
07-17-2009, 09:08 PM
I would go ahead and file the trouble ticket with the information you have. Include the copy and paste of the shipping confirmation and then Angie can see what she can do. There are no promises because some merchants require the confirmation email and header so they can track that you actually purchased through SR. Some don't. Angie will let you know if she can't do anything without it. If for some reason she has to have you can also call Disney.com and see if they can resend the shopping confirmation email to you. Some merchants have done this. File your ticket soon. I think you only have 30 days.