PDA

View Full Version : Vista Print Notecards Offer

toystoryduo
07-17-2009, 11:07 PM
I just completed this offer this evening. I know it's not a fast crediting offer so does that mean it is a manual credit?

:thanks:

missangie
07-18-2009, 12:42 AM
This probably posts like shopping and may not come through until Monday with other shopping credits, but if I can help it go faster so you have it for the contest, I'll try!

Miwing
07-18-2009, 01:04 AM
I just did this offer as well:banana::banana:

toystoryduo
07-18-2009, 01:34 AM
This probably posts like shopping and may not come through until Monday with other shopping credits, but if I can help it go faster so you have it for the contest, I'll try!

Thanks Angie! :sunshine:

Miwing
07-18-2009, 11:02 PM

Thank you Missangie for getting the credit so fast :clap::clap:

toystoryduo
07-19-2009, 10:59 PM
Uh oh.....My credit didn't show up yet. :( I'm not having much luck with Vista Print lately.

toystoryduo
07-20-2009, 10:11 AM
Still hoping to see credit on this....

Question...Has anything changed with these Vista Print offers? Their offers used to credit for me with no problems. :confused:

missangie
07-20-2009, 10:17 AM
Still hoping to see credit on this....

Question...Has anything changed with these Vista Print offers? Their offers used to credit for me with no problems. :confused:

There have not been any changes that I know of. In fact a number of people have been credited on various Vista Print offers recently. If you dont' see credit, open a trouble ticket. I'll be happy to see what I can do to help.

toystoryduo
07-20-2009, 10:30 AM
There have not been any changes that I know of. In fact a number of people have been credited on various Vista Print offers recently. If you dont' see credit, open a trouble ticket. I'll be happy to see what I can do to help.

Thanks Angie! :thanks: