PDA

View Full Version : ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

askomsky
09-04-2007, 11:56 AM
I just spent 40 + minutes on a sunscreen survey and was only HALF way through and it kicked me out telling me something was wrong with the link!

If you get that survey I would just stop right there, I was so aggravated with all the questions I almost stopped anyway, then to get kicked out... UGH!!!!

Sorry, just had to vent!

:)
April

zummi525
09-04-2007, 12:12 PM
oooooooooh me too. I was so mad but then i got another really easy one that helped ease my aggravation

linanglab
09-04-2007, 12:46 PM
That happened to me just now. I was on a KFC survey. I had been trying all morning and finally got this one.....GRRRRRR......

Angela

llgray16
09-04-2007, 01:03 PM
I'm in the sunscreen one right now and it is absolutely AWFUL! If I hadn't spent so much time on this already, I would quit. Run far, far away from the suncreen one!!!

TXMouseChaser
09-04-2007, 01:10 PM
:computer: :computer: :computer: Don't do the sunscreen one.. I took my time, read everything, gave thoughtful answers and after 20 plus minutes it said there was something wrong with the server and it took me to an error page!!!

llgray16
09-04-2007, 01:15 PM
I was able to complete the sunscreen one but it literally took an hour to complete :( I was so hoping that it was going to be one of the ones that asked for your opinion of it at the end. They would have gotten a few choice words from me :computer:

Lisaj68
09-04-2007, 01:20 PM
Yep! There were a lot of us last week cursing the sunscreen survey! I think there are words to this effect on the surveys to avoid thread!!

mom2ian
09-04-2007, 01:30 PM
I did the sunscreen one last week and yes, it was torture. I got an error screen somewhere in there too, but I hit back or refresh and when I clicked the next page link the second time it worked.