PDA

View Full Version : Can't even login to DS or M2C Surveys...

lkat
07-20-2009, 02:06 PM
I've been trying off and on all day to access the GF surveys. Every time I click on a box and then click on "start survey" my cursor turns into a little watch, and nothing happens no matter how long I leave the screen on. Now I just tried clearing cookies to see if that was the problem, but now it won't even let me log in my demo info...

Is this happening to anyone else??? I understand that I won't always qualify for surveys, but that's not what's happening here...it won't even connect with GF at all...something is definitely wrong, but I haven't seen anyone asking about this???

Any help figuring out what's going on please???? Thanks!

jnorth1007
07-20-2009, 02:26 PM
It must be something that is isolated with you. I have been accessing GF all day trying to get a DS and it goes to the site with the options and everything. Have you tried using a different browser?

lkat
07-20-2009, 02:57 PM
Thanks so much for your help and suggestion! I use firefox for SR, and didn't think about trying a different browser b/c when I first joined SR, I was primarily using Safari, and nothing was compatible it seemed between SR and Safari. BUT, I just now tried accessing SR through Safari and had no problems and was actually able to get my DS survey!!!

So once again...thank you!!! Hopefully whatever's going on w/ my comp. and firefox will resolve itself, but until then, I'll try through Safari for now! :sunshine:

spring
07-20-2009, 03:27 PM
Thanks so much for your help and suggestion! I use firefox for SR, and didn't think about trying a different browser b/c when I first joined SR, I was primarily using Safari, and nothing was compatible it seemed between SR and Safari. BUT, I just now tried accessing SR through Safari and had no problems and was actually able to get my DS survey!!!

So once again...thank you!!! Hopefully whatever's going on w/ my comp. and firefox will resolve itself, but until then, I'll try through Safari for now! :sunshine:

Great news!:sunshine: