PDA

View Full Version : Change to Give Us Your Two Cents Surveys

SunshineGirl
07-21-2009, 07:30 PM
Effective immediately, Give Us Your Two Cents (also known as the "second daily survey" or "SM survey") will NOT be posting back hourly. After the problems that we had over the weekend, we decided to take our business to someone else. These may come up called PayBuyPartner or simply "Opinion Surveys."

We're working with them to see if they can implement the postbacks each hour, but it will likely take a couple of weeks. In the meantime, you will see these posting back once a day.

Hopefully this will alleviate the issues we have had in the past on the weekend where these surveys were all of a sudden routed to something else. The company we were working with conveyed to us that their intent was to continue to do that more and more whenever they felt like it. We don't like confusion. :)

disney_girl
07-21-2009, 07:34 PM
Thanks for the heads up Tricia! I haven't done that survey yet today, so I'll give it a try!

secretmoney
07-21-2009, 07:52 PM
Tricia, should we still wait to clear cookies until it credits or will it track differently?

SunshineGirl
07-21-2009, 08:01 PM
Tricia, should we still wait to clear cookies until it credits or will it track differently?

You should be able to clear cookies after you get done. :)

DarcyDog
07-21-2009, 09:19 PM
Effective immediately, Give Us Your Two Cents (also known as the "second daily survey" or "SM survey") will NOT be posting back hourly. After the problems that we had over the weekend, we decided to take our business to someone else. These may come up called PayBuyPartner or simply "Opinion Surveys."

We're working with them to see if they can implement the postbacks each hour, but it will likely take a couple of weeks. In the meantime, you will see these posting back once a day.

Hopefully this will alleviate the issues we have had in the past on the weekend where these surveys were all of a sudden routed to something else. The company we were working with conveyed to us that their intent was to continue to do that more and more whenever they felt like it. We don't like confusion. :)

I just took a SM survey. I couldn't identify who it was with, but the graphics and text were in blue and it said "Daily Survey." Scared the bejeepers out of me! Thought I did something wrong, but after reading this I guess I'm OK? I understand that it won't credit at the hour, but once a day. Any idea what time I should look for it? I assume it won't be until some time tomorrow.

SunshineGirl
07-21-2009, 09:21 PM
I just took a SM survey. I couldn't identify who it was with, but the graphics and text were in blue and it said "Daily Survey." Scared the bejeepers out of me! Thought I did something wrong, but after reading this I guess I'm OK? I understand that it won't credit at the hour, but once a day. Any idea what time I should look for it? I assume it won't be until some time tomorrow.

My guess is that they import them like we do, which means that it can't be done until at least late morning. But if they have a person doing it instead of a computer, it may just be whatever time they get to it? :confused:

DarcyDog
07-21-2009, 09:23 PM
Well, it will be fun to see when it hits. Like waiting for Christmas morning! :D

SunshineGirl
07-22-2009, 09:03 PM
Bumping Up!

m4travels
07-22-2009, 11:17 PM
Thanks for the info, Tricia! I'm now trying to figure out what this means.

OhMari
07-23-2009, 07:42 AM
I got one last nite around 11:00 p.m. EST.
So it will be interesting to see when the credit posts.
It took about 15 minutes to do the survey.

StitchandPooh'smom
07-23-2009, 09:29 AM
One question - now that the SM surveys go through someone else, are they still GF surveys? If you can't get a DS, can you still try for an SM survey since it is a different company and might have a different pool of surveys? (I guess that's two questions, actually. :rotfl:)

Edited: Nevermind - it does seem to be through GF and the same pool of surveys.

toystoryduo
07-25-2009, 11:39 AM
I just completed my first SM survey since the change. Since it's the weekend, they'll credit on Monday like the DS, correct?

sqromano
07-25-2009, 12:41 PM
I just completed my first SM survey since the change. Since it's the weekend, they'll credit on Monday like the DS, correct?

Mine credited the next day, so that's what I was assuming.