PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Tickets?

Jipster
09-04-2007, 09:04 PM
I just opened my first TT last week (Aug. 28). About how long should it take to get some sort of response to it? Thanks.

m 'n c
09-04-2007, 09:16 PM
It tends to depend on what the TT was for (ie shopping vs trial offer) and how many have been submitted to Tricia lately. Some TT can only be submitted to merchants once per week or once per month so it might take a little while to hear a response but Tricia definetly will read your ticket and do what she can as fast as possible.

ligrumpygirl
09-04-2007, 09:16 PM
I have had a few pending also. I believe it is there until Tricia gets some sort of info from the vendor.

Jipster
09-04-2007, 09:29 PM
Thanks. I just wasn't sure since this was my first one. It was for a shopping order. But it doesn't show as a pending on my account history???

SunshineGirl
09-04-2007, 09:50 PM
Does the status of it show that it was moved to "Under SR Review"? If so, that means that we have looked through it and are researching it but can't submit it to the merchant yet.

ligrumpygirl
09-04-2007, 10:05 PM
This post made me go check my TTs. One was closed and one is still open. I can only imagine how much work is involved with these!

Jipster
09-04-2007, 10:24 PM
Does the status of it show that it was moved to "Under SR Review"? If so, that means that we have looked through it and are researching it but can't submit it to the merchant yet.

I just checked and that is what it says. Thanks. I just wasn't sure exactly how it worked. Is there anything else that you would need from me?

SunshineGirl
09-04-2007, 10:36 PM
Not so far. SunshineGuy and I have been working the trouble tickets pretty hard today. We were up to 35 and I am now down to about 15. So we are making our way through again. :)

Hedy
10-02-2007, 12:54 PM

Thank you for answering my question! I <3 the search feature!