PDA

View Full Version : Hey Mrs. M 'n C...

Hedy
07-26-2009, 07:27 PM
Welcome back! Hope you had a good honeymoon. :banana::banana::banana:

m 'n c
07-26-2009, 07:39 PM
Thanks Heather. I'm trying to catch up around here but boy is it hard. Looks like yall had some fun around here the past 2 weeks.

askomsky
07-26-2009, 07:40 PM
Thanks Heather. I'm trying to catch up around here but boy is it hard. Looks like yall had some fun around here the past 2 weeks.

Welcome back! But we want DETAILS and more importantly PICTURES of you in your gown!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! :D

m 'n c
07-26-2009, 07:45 PM
I don't have any photos except a few blurry ones that people have on facebook. I'll keep checking for a good one to post. I have quite a few from the trip so once I can sort through them I'll post - maybe tomorrow?

Sunni
07-26-2009, 08:17 PM
Welcome home! I can't wait to hear all about your wedding ...the trip...the sites...the fun.... I agree with April...all the details...and beautiful you.

Blessing and Miracle
07-26-2009, 08:18 PM
Welcome home Mrs. Mike! How does it feel to be an ol' married woman? :p

Can't wait to see the pictures.

Iteach
07-26-2009, 08:21 PM
:heart: Welcome home!!! How is married life? Can't wait to hear all about everything! :heart:

arob414
07-26-2009, 10:02 PM
Welcome Home!!! Like everyone else, I am impatiently waiting for pictures and wedding stories. And, I forget where y'all honeymooned. Love wedding stories and birth stories.

lanny76
07-26-2009, 10:20 PM
welcome back!!!

SunshineGirl
07-27-2009, 08:17 AM
Still waiting here, too!! I love wedding stories!!

~Kathie
07-27-2009, 08:19 AM
Welcome home Cate!!! Did you enjoy your cruise??

m 'n c
07-27-2009, 08:33 AM
Welcome home Cate!!! Did you enjoy your cruise??

OMG Yes! It was FABULOUS! I am in love with cruising and trying to figure out when we can go on one again. One of my table mates used one of the online discount sellers that is actually located in Houston and she was raving about them and said others on the cruise used them as well. So now that I know they are legit I'll be checking them as well as Travelocity, Priceline, etc to find some cruise deals. Probably do one out of Galveston in a year or two and then for a 5 year anniversary do another Med. cruise but not in July. Way too hot. It was Texas hot over there with some "air conditioning". :rolleyes:

PSL1013
07-27-2009, 09:30 AM
OMG Yes! It was FABULOUS! I am in love with cruising and trying to figure out when we can go on one again. One of my table mates used one of the online discount sellers that is actually used in Houston and she was raving about them and said others on the cruise used them as well. So now that I know they are legit I'll be checking them as well as Travelocity, Priceline, etc to find some cruise deals. Probably do one out of Galveston in a year or two and then for a 5 year anniversary do another Med. cruise but not in July. Way too hot. It was Texas hot over there with some "air conditioning". :rolleyes:

Ahh, you are hooked on cruising now :rotfl:....the only way to travel! Glad you enjoyed it. We have been going to Disney twice per year since purchasing our DVC but for the past couple of years, cruising has replaced one of those trips! I know the horror? :eek:

m 'n c
07-27-2009, 09:33 AM
I think we'll be trying to do an every other year thing with cruising like we do with Disney. I just love things that are pretty much all inclusive and you don't have to worry about anything - they do it all and all you have to do is go along in your own little world.

speechteachri
07-27-2009, 01:22 PM
Congats Cate...and glad you made it home safely...can't wait to hear all about how the big day went!!

jakeandsophiesmom
07-28-2009, 12:07 PM
Welcome Back Cate!! Hope you had a beautiful wedding and fabulous honeymoon. Can't wait to hear about it!