PDA

View Full Version : OTX not crediting

jtowner
07-27-2009, 02:17 PM
I completed a OTX at 1:15 and it did not credit after 2pm. Anyone else getting them to credit or not credit today. Thanks for any help.

jtowner

gpp2001
07-27-2009, 02:31 PM
Well - I'm glad I'm not the only one. I did one at 8:30 this morning and it still hasn't credited. I'm on the West Coast, so that was three hours ago. I hope it's out there somewhere!

SunshineGirl
07-27-2009, 02:32 PM
Kevin is fiddling with the crediting right now because one of the hourlies was having a problem. So they are all turned off right now. He should have them both back up in a couple of hours.

m 'n c
07-27-2009, 03:39 PM
My OTX credit just came through. The freebies have not but they still might be turned off if there were issues earlier.

faithhope
07-27-2009, 03:51 PM
Did the weekend daily surveys credit already??

sqromano
07-27-2009, 03:55 PM
I got mine this morning. I hope yours come through soon!

tkkerber
07-27-2009, 04:02 PM
Did the 2 cents suveys credit from the weekend? I haven't gotten my credits yet. I did get credit for the one I did today though. I thought they weren't going to credit until the next day.

Leslie
07-27-2009, 04:21 PM
Did the 2 cents suveys credit from the weekend? I haven't gotten my credits yet. I did get credit for the one I did today though. I thought they weren't going to credit until the next day.

I was curious also. I got credit for my daily surveys, but not the 2 cents survey. :confused:

jtowner
07-27-2009, 04:37 PM
FROM WHAT i CAN FIGURE OUT THE 2CENTS CREDIT FROM THE DAY BEFORE, BUT GIVE THE DATE THAT THEY CREDIT IT. ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY THOUGHT ON THIS.

JTOWNER

m 'n c
07-27-2009, 04:42 PM
If you are a SM then Tricia changed things this morning with the surveys and when they will credit for you. There is a thread in the SM section about it.

From what I have read in my catching up around here it seems like the Y2C surveys work similar to GF with someone over there having to manually import them and send to Tricia. There may be a delay in the import if you aren't seeing credits yet from the weekend or some might not come through until the survey closes (similar to GF DS).

jnorth1007
07-27-2009, 05:17 PM
I recieved credit for the YTC Brandon did last night but it was marked todays date so that could be some of the confusion. I know it was from yesterday because he didn't get one on Friday or Saturday and he hasn't done one today yet. If you have done one today it should be crediting on the hour I believe. You also should have recieved credit for the weekend ones but they might have the wrong day marked on them.

jtowner
07-27-2009, 06:18 PM
I did not before 5pm and it has not credited yet. I had one credit with todays date from last week, could that be the reason. I am a SM member, anyone know where the thread is for how Trish changed posting for SM members, I can not locate it. Also did anyone do a ytc and have it credit after the hour. Thanks for any help.

Jtowner

m 'n c
07-27-2009, 06:37 PM
Tricia posted it here -> http://sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=28814

jtowner
07-27-2009, 10:14 PM
When I tried to access this link, I get code that I am not permitted to read that thread. I am a sm member, but I am not sure if I have to do something else, any help here to let me know what I need to do. Thank you.

Jtowner

StitchandPooh'smom
07-28-2009, 07:29 AM
When I tried to access this link, I get code that I am not permitted to read that thread. I am a sm member, but I am not sure if I have to do something else, any help here to let me know what I need to do. Thank you.

Jtowner

Have you applied for membership to the SM group using the password found in the lounge? You have to apply to the group and be logged into the forum to see the SM forum. If you have applied for group membership and are logged in, I'm not sure why you can access it.