PDA

View Full Version : Favorite for Photos?

SunshineGirl
07-28-2009, 12:50 PM
Yesterday we sent out an email with all of the great picture print deals that you can get through Sunshine Rewards. Which are your favorite and why?

Clark Color Labs Earn 4.00 when you become a new member and make a purchase beyond the free prints.

Register with Clark Color: Get 40 free 4x6 prints with your first order. Additional prints for as low as 8? + unlimited storage.

Kodak Gallery Earn 5.00 when you make your first purchase at Kodak Gallery. Earn 4% on returning customer purchases.

Get 20 Free 4x6 prints when you join the Kodak Gallery!

Photoworks Earn 7% back on purchases.

New Members Get 25 Free Prints

ritzpix.com Earn 6% back on purchases.

Shutterfly New members get 4.00 for a purchase. Earn 3% back on all other purchases. Excluded prepaid plans.)

Shutterfly - Get 25 FREE prints to get started.

Snapfish New members earn 4.00 when they make a purchase. Returning members earn 4% back on purchases. Excludes prepaid prints.)

Upload your digital photos and get 50 FREE prints! Sign-up today!

Walgreens Earn 1% back on purchases.

Get 30 prints for $3. Valid through 8/1. Use code PIC30

bbangel
07-28-2009, 01:28 PM
I like Shutterfly - partially due to the quality (and I love that they print the file name on the back) and partly due to their price for shipping up here.

I do want to try the Kodak Gallery though as I've never tried them.

disney_girl
07-28-2009, 01:32 PM
I am partial to Shutterfly. The upload process is really easy and I like the quality of the photos. They also have good specials periodically that I take advantage of...around Father's Day, they had a free photo book which turned out awesome! So awesome that I have now made and purchased 2 more at full price!

mmm611
07-28-2009, 05:28 PM
I like Kodak Gallery the best. I signed up before the $5 new member credit, but did order during an awesome sale. I really love that they have free shipping if you spend just 5 bucks on prints! I hate paying shipping costs and it doesn't take much to get over $5.

m 'n c
07-28-2009, 06:02 PM
I am a fan of shutterfly photobooks. They have some coupons on their website for free shipping and free print credits for purchasing a book so I think I'll put one together and take advantage of it.

iluvamystery89
07-28-2009, 06:16 PM
i've just recently tried both snapfish and photoworks, and while the photoworks photos look a little better, some of the borders on my photos were cut off and the prints were pretty expensive. however, their upload process was much better than snapfish. with photoworks, you choose all your photos at once then just wait for them to upload. with snapfish, you upload 12 at a time. i may try shutterfly next time.

Blessing and Miracle
07-28-2009, 06:39 PM
I love Shutterflly and dotphoto, but I decided to go with Walgreens. They have been running some excellent offers. 50 for 5 dollars is awesome. And I see credits the NEXT DAY to my account, unless it's a weekend. Another thing I like about Walgreens is that I don't have to pay online but in the store at pickup time. That's really good. So when they run these specials I order a lot because I was really behind on developing and thanks to the specials I'm just about caught up. The quality is really good and if I'm not pleased with them they will redo them without me having to ship them back or wait on shipped items. I would definitely reccommend them.

SR actually has a coupon right now-30 for 3 dollars. That's excellent especially when you have as many as I have to delevope. :)

Oh, and the store is right at the corner of my subdivision. Less than 5 minutes away. So overall I could place and order and have it in an hour and half. :banana:

PSL1013
07-28-2009, 07:42 PM
Am I the only one that doesn't print photo's anymore? :rotfl: We put all of our photo's that we take with our digital camera onto a DVD and store them that way, the special vacation ones my son will put to music on a DVD. I do have loads of photo albums before digital came out but none since. :blush:

iluvamystery89
07-28-2009, 09:23 PM
i only print out our disney vacation pics, b/c i always buy a photo album while i'm at wdw...lol.

Blessing and Miracle
07-28-2009, 09:31 PM
Am I the only one that doesn't print photo's anymore? :rotfl: We put all of our photo's that we take with our digital camera onto a DVD and store them that way, the special vacation ones my son will put to music on a DVD. I do have loads of photo albums before digital came out but none since. :blush:

No you aren't alone as my DSis does this. I always create a DVD for my children as a graduation surprise. I think they are nice to have and you can use them as a form of entertainment while having guests over.

I just like hard copies because I scrap a lot. And then the kids always need pictures for school projects or something so I also like to order doubles.:)