PDA

View Full Version : Is this a sign...

jnorth1007
07-29-2009, 02:21 PM
that I buy too many shoes? I got a box from Shoebuy for Justin the other day with his school shoes. The UPS guy said man where do you put them all? I asked what he meant and he said he had never delivered so many packages from the same place to the same person. He ever remembered delivering 6 boxes to me in 3 days last year. LOL. So today I am in line at Subway across town and he comes in to deliver something to them. I didn't see him but I hear someone yelling across the store..."I don't have any shoes for you today but I will keep an eye out for your other two pairs" I had told him when he delivered the other day that I had 2 ore pairs coming for the girls. I think maybe he comes to my house too much.

sunshinecindy
07-29-2009, 02:25 PM
Thats funny.....My Fed Ex guy always wants to know when hes going to be able to enjoy some of that wine he is delivering to me.

missangie
07-29-2009, 02:30 PM
Yes, that's a sign! LOL!!

sunshinecindy
07-29-2009, 02:42 PM
I'm thinking its not a good time to tell you about the Crocs Buy one get one half price sale.

gpp2001
07-29-2009, 02:50 PM
Janet -

That is hilarious!!!

jnorth1007
07-29-2009, 02:54 PM
I'm thinking its not a good time to tell you about the Crocs Buy one get one half price sale.

I really need to replace mine. The 6 boxes he delivered last year included 4 pairs of Crocs flip flops for me that are now worn out. They are the only shoes I wear.