PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else get irked when they think abut what they missed out on pre-SR?

Hedy
07-29-2009, 03:01 PM
As I was packing my eBags packing cubes, with my eBags messenger bag nearby, tucking my belongings into my suitcase which was bought on eBags, I was thinking about the cashback I could have earned had I belonged to SR then (incedentally-Messenger bag is 5 years old, cubes are 4, I'd buy them again in a heartbeat-suitcase is by Atlantic, and looks great after four years).

jnorth1007
07-29-2009, 03:10 PM
For me the irk occurs when I can't find what I want on SR so I just choose not to buy it since I can't get cash back for it LOL. I guess it saves me money but really peeves me because I think you should be able to find EVERYTHING on SR. Come on merchants how dumb can you be NOT to work with SR.

Iteach
07-29-2009, 03:10 PM
YES, but then I just focus on how lucky I was to join SR when I did, 2 years ago!

Kittykat
07-29-2009, 04:32 PM
What irks me is when DH goes on an eBay spree without telling me first! He's pretty good about checking with me when he's shopping online (to make sure I get credit through SR) but he just bought a new driver from eBay and didn't tell me. :headache: When it gets here I may just have to test it out for him...on his noggin.