PDA

View Full Version : 12 NEW Offers!!

missangie
08-04-2009, 03:43 PM
That's right--I just activated 12 New Offers! The Sunshine Girls are workin' hard as we get ready to head to Affiliate Summit in NYC. As always, we'll be on the look out for lots of great new merchants, deals, coupons, and prizes, but while we're gone, we want you to have plenty to do. We don't leave until Friday, but I wanted to start rolling out the opportunities to you now! I'll see what else I can add over the next couple days. If you see something that interests you, give it a try!! :D

Debbie Jean
08-04-2009, 04:34 PM
That's right--I just activated 12 New Offers! The Sunshine Girls are workin' hard as we get ready to head to Affiliate Summit in NYC. As always, we'll be on the look out for lots of great new merchants, deals, coupons, and prizes, but while we're gone, we want you to have plenty to do. We don't leave until Friday, but I wanted to start rolling out the opportunities to you now! I'll see what else I can add over the next couple days. If you see something that interests you, give it a try!! :D

Holy cow!! Thanks, Miss Angie, you done good :clap:

chipndale
08-04-2009, 04:44 PM
Great that will give me something to do tonight! DH has worked outside all day and he has already said that he is going to bed the same time as the kids. He said that he is beat. So atleast I will have something to do!

m 'n c
08-04-2009, 04:45 PM
Awesome! I'll try to hold out for later in the week when things calm down here at work.