PDA

View Full Version : I-tunes

MKCP84
08-04-2009, 09:23 PM
I was looking at my account history and I have a $0.04 credit pending for Apple I-tunes that has me baffled. I looked back at my I-tunes account and I ordered a song off I-tunes for $1.29 a day around the receipt date. I don't remember shopping through SR when I bought the song but I may have. I guess my question is do we receive credit for purchasing songs through the I-tunes store for Ipods? If we do I sure wish I would have been doing this a long time ago.

SunshineGirl
08-04-2009, 09:31 PM
Absolutely! I click on the SR Apple iTunes link and then it launches my iTunes store in the browser. Whatever I buy in that session, I get credit for. :)

MKCP84
08-04-2009, 09:43 PM
Wow, I sure wish I would have had this "baffled" moment sooner. I just told my DH and he and my DDs had ordered many $ worth of songs over the last month since they got I-tunes gift cards for their birthdays.

A followup question, can my DH log into my SR account on his log-in on our computer since we all have separate I-tunes accounts and still get credit or do I have to buy all of the songs on my I-tunes account and then transfer them to his I-tunes library?

m 'n c
08-04-2009, 10:05 PM
It works the same as all other shopping. Just click the link and use whatever account you want. Just make sure to remember what account you use in the rare cases you need to open a TT.