PDA

View Full Version : Synovate

3dog2kidmom
05-17-2007, 06:41 PM
Wouldn't you know it... this got increased to $1 today and I JUST DID IT YESTERDAY for .75. Can't win :confused:

On the bright side, I did get almost instant credit for the "search for Jesus" offer, but nothing from any of the new ones. Guess I must have done them at some point before.

Now I'm still waiting on Christian Singles, Picture.com, and Disney Movie Club, but I think I've got enough for a $100 cashout next week !!

SunshineGirl
05-17-2007, 06:53 PM
Wouldn't you know it... this got increased to $1 today and I JUST DID IT YESTERDAY for .75. Can't win :confused:

On the bright side, I did get almost instant credit for the "search for Jesus" offer, but nothing from any of the new ones. Guess I must have done them at some point before.

Now I'm still waiting on Christian Singles, Picture.com, and Disney Movie Club, but I think I've got enough for a $100 cashout next week !!

LOL! It's because we are watching you. ;)

I haven't seen any Christian Singles credits come in, come to think of it. I may have to email the advertiser on that one as well and find out why we are not seeing credits. Sometimes it is because they only update once a week but do not tell us that when we run an offer. I had an offer that I tested about a week ago not work and so I never launched it. Out of the blue today, I got credit! It was realyl weird. And it was a pretty big freebie offer (like $3.00 for signing up). I may try to run it with a caveat that it takes awhile to credit.

m 'n c
05-17-2007, 07:13 PM

I haven't seen any Christian Singles credits come in, come to think of it. I may have to email the advertiser on that one as well and find out why we are not seeing credits. Sometimes it is because they only update once a week but do not tell us that when we run an offer. I had an offer that I tested about a week ago not work and so I never launched it. Out of the blue today, I got credit! It was realyl weird. And it was a pretty big freebie offer (like $3.00 for signing up). I may try to run it with a caveat that it takes awhile to credit.

Not to hijack but...

ooh I'll be patient on a big freebie :angel: I'm trying to make it to super member for the first time ever and I need all the help I can get since I usually buy everything through sites that aren't listed here yet. I keep hoping that they will accept you so I can shop through SR. :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
05-17-2007, 09:23 PM
I'm posting the new freebie now that takes a week to credit. It's called Who-Remembers-Me. 2.00 credits for a signup.

wilsonfamily4
05-17-2007, 10:31 PM
I got to the end of that one and now I am like "was that it? Did I do it right?" I guess I will find out in a week. :) haha. I kind of like a credit that comes in wen I am least expecting it.

SunshineGirl
05-17-2007, 10:34 PM
I got to the end of that one and now I am like "was that it? Did I do it right?"

I felt the same way!! When the credit didn't show up, I figured that I just didn't go far enough or something. Hopefully we will all be pleasantly surprised with some nice credits on these next week. :)

3dog2kidmom
05-17-2007, 10:58 PM

:D

Well I just did the new freebie offer, so we'll see how my luck is with that one :sunshine2:

lilianddomsmom
05-18-2007, 03:40 AM
:D

Well I just did the new freebie offer, so we'll see how my luck is with that one :sunshine2:

i did the same thing . so hopefully it will credit:)

mom2dea
05-18-2007, 10:40 AM
Just did this one and now waiting for the e-mail to activate it . I cleared cookies befor I did it so I will wait 1 week and see if it credits :)

I willl say I tryed the Synovate survey company and it did not credit for me :(

Sarah M