PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Burgers

m4travels
09-06-2007, 02:24 PM
I have no idea if anyone else has seen these but I just got back from the grocery store and thought I'd pass this on.

Vons (possibly Safeway too) has frozen boxes of hamburger patties shaped as Mickey Heads (8 per box). It might be a cute thing to put on a bun! It might cause the kids some angst to see Mickey being grilled but I'd bet they'd eat him right up once cooked!

Michael

SunshineGirl
09-06-2007, 03:43 PM
We have them at Kroger! They are so cute.

schachteles
09-06-2007, 03:55 PM
We get them at Target, they are very cute...the kiddos love them!

Sahmy
09-06-2007, 04:04 PM
They have them at Dominick's and Jewel out here.

m4travels
09-06-2007, 04:05 PM
Wow, I'm REALLY out of touch with Disney stuff!!! I had no idea these existed.

Michael

m 'n c
09-06-2007, 11:00 PM
Have you seen the mickey shaped raviolli in the freezer section as well? They also have fish sticks and fingers which are being hocked by mickey, the pirates and then ariel and flounder which disturbed me.

kimkarli
09-06-2007, 11:02 PM
I have not seen those. I will have to go to Kroger and look. DD would love a Mickey shaped burger (so would I!):mickey:

kerry34
09-07-2007, 08:24 AM
Oh I wish we had those in my area....that would be the perfect dinner the night before our disney trip. Well our trip isnt for another seven months so maybe by then somebody will carry them.

coastalgirl
09-07-2007, 08:42 AM
I found them for the first time here at our local Super Wal-mart. I have not seen the ravioli yet or the fish sticks. We also have bags ofDisney apples,
they have Woody and Buzz on them.

Lydia

lorisnuts
09-07-2007, 08:51 AM
don't forget about the mickey shaped pizzas. those are sooo cute.

tommygirl79
09-09-2007, 09:48 PM
I have seen those at Kroger as well - but the anal-retentive personality in me wants Mickey shaped buns as well!!!! :)

Anybody seen those anywhere???:mickey: :minnie:

coastalgirl
09-09-2007, 09:53 PM
No have not seen Mickey Buns, but if you have the pancake form you could cut your own! :rotfl:

I cooked some of these for my kids on Friday and they were not very good to me, but they did taste like theme park food.:) So if ya are missing the parks, have a Mickey burger!

Lydia

ligrumpygirl
09-09-2007, 10:00 PM
I haven't seen any of these around here expect for the fish products. I could use them for DS bday party in 2 weeks! I will have to see if I can get them online!!

emtntn
09-09-2007, 10:12 PM
Super Walmart also has Disney pirate burgers shaped as flags.

m4travels
09-10-2007, 12:00 AM
I have seen those at Kroger as well - but the anal-retentive personality in me wants Mickey shaped buns as well!!!! :)

Anybody seen those anywhere???:mickey: :minnie:

I am SO trying to be good and not send off what may be construed as a rude post.....

I have been called Mickey (as opposed to Mikey!) a few times with a comment or two on the shape of ....

Oh, never mind.....

Michael

tommygirl79
09-10-2007, 03:15 PM
I am SO trying to be good and not send off what may be construed as a rude post.....

I have been called Mickey (as opposed to Mikey!) a few times with a comment or two on the shape of ....

Oh, never mind.....

Michael

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

luvdisney
09-27-2007, 05:08 PM
I found the Mickey burgers at my superwalmart. Made them for the kids last week and they loved them. They did shrink quite a bit though.

bs4free
10-06-2007, 05:42 PM
Well this week we made our own mickey shapped burgers and they were yummy!!! since we make our own burggers normaly we deceided to make ti extra special and make mickey shaped ones and we had mickey shaped ice and even cut the paper napkins into mickeys it was a very fun night! Oh yeah we used our Disney Sci-Fi Mugs too!!!!