PDA

View Full Version : Something holding up the credits today?

tkkerber
08-06-2009, 05:01 PM
I should have received an OTX today and a 2 cents and so far nothing. OTX does not surprise me since I have had several times over the last weeks when it didn't credit. I just tried again to take an OTX but it said to come back in 22 hours. :cry:

I did get the congratulations screen on the 2 cents, but maybe those didn't come through yet today?

sqromano
08-06-2009, 05:06 PM
I should have received an OTX today and a 2 cents and so far nothing. OTX does not surprise me since I have had several times over the last weeks when it didn't credit. I just tried again to take an OTX but it said to come back in 22 hours. :cry:

I did get the congratulations screen on the 2 cents, but maybe those didn't come through yet today?

I just got my first OTX to credit in a couple weeks, and I have been having a lot of trouble. I hope you still get your credit.

tkkerber
08-06-2009, 06:06 PM
The 2 cents did come through, but still no OTX.

rumrunnergirl
08-07-2009, 05:15 PM
Did everyone get their 2 Cents credit from yesterday?

metallicaruler80
08-08-2009, 07:37 AM
After having a horrible start to the month, I have hit the trifecta during the past 2 days. The only thing I have been doing different, is going slow. Just as I was going to lose faith - it has come back.:angel: