PDA

View Full Version : Laughingplace?

Hedy
09-06-2007, 04:09 PM
Hey Tricia-could we get Laughingplace Store? They sell WDW souvineers and have an affiliate site. http://www.laughingplacestore.com/Policy-Aff.asp
If nothing else, it might be a good banner to put up on the forum.

DisneyMa
09-06-2007, 05:46 PM
I love LP! I tried the Dis Boards, but everyone there seemed so rude to newbies.

I also have ordered from them a couple times. Doobie and Rebeka are great mods.

Hedy
09-06-2007, 05:48 PM
I love LP! I tried the Dis Boards, but everyone there seemed so rude to newbies.

I also have ordered from them a couple times. Doobie and Rebeka are great mods.

That's funny, I tried the LP boards and found them somewhat uppity and more Disney than thou. Who knows.

DisneyMa
09-06-2007, 06:33 PM
oh no! How sad:( If you tell me your LP name, I will be your virtual friend:D I think it always helps to have a "friend" on any message board.

Lisaj68
09-07-2007, 03:45 PM
I asked about adding this place last week (before I placed my $75 order!!) and Tricia said:

Wellll..... I think we were talking about two different parts of the same site. LOL! I had advertised in their newsletter that gets sent out every day. This must be the store that they advertise in the newsletter. Unfortunately, it's not the type of affiliate program where they have the tracking to allow you to do subid tracking.

Hedy
09-07-2007, 05:00 PM
I asked about adding this place last week (before I placed my $75 order!!) and Tricia said:

Wellll..... I think we were talking about two different parts of the same site. LOL! I had advertised in their newsletter that gets sent out every day. This must be the store that they advertise in the newsletter. Unfortunately, it's not the type of affiliate program where they have the tracking to allow you to do subid tracking.

I totally win at searching :D

Could we do it as a Walmart/Amazon-type dealie?