PDA

View Full Version : Paypal minimum/Paypal fee

csuever
09-06-2007, 05:01 PM
I have $20.xx in my account, but it won't let me redeem the whole amount. Is there a fee for Paypal redemptions, or is the minimum actually higher than the stated $20 when the button appears?

wilsonfamily4
09-06-2007, 05:10 PM
Some offers will not let you cash out for paypal. I am not sure if you have one of those keeping you from cashing out but You could go back through your history and see.

jnorth1007
09-06-2007, 05:13 PM
Chances are that one of your offers was an offer that doesn't allow paypal redemptions. Once you have another offer come through try again. It could have been a small offer. I would keep trying to cash out as you earn more credits. The other option is a gift card. All of the earnings are eligible for gift certificate redemption. There are just some offers that the advertisers don't allow paypal cashout on and they usually state that on the posting for the offer.

m 'n c
09-06-2007, 05:38 PM
Try doing a flat $20 and seeing if that works. Some people have reported having issues when trying to do an amount with change. It could be due to a smaller offer not allowing paypal.