PDA

View Full Version : Used my Disney gc for Baby Shower gift

krg1968
09-06-2007, 10:10 PM
I had started out on Sunshine Rewards trying to earn $200 for Disney giftcards to use as a deposit on our vacation. We decided we couldn't swing the trip this year so I started playing with my SR$ instead.
I had $50 in Disney cards left so my daughter and I went to the Disney Store Outlet at Grapevine Mills and picked out some really sweet things for my cousin's baby shower. It was a lot of fun and I bought more than I would have been comfortable with without the giftcards. :)
Note to anyone in the DFW area. The Disney Store at Grapevine Mills is an outlet store, too. They had regular store merchandise plus some things I had not seen online. We decided we'll hit it before our next trip to get some fun outfits.
Thanks Sunshine Rewards!

coastalgirl
09-06-2007, 10:27 PM
How cool! I just love buying things for babies. Isn't it always fun to shop with other peoples money!!

Lydia

disney_girl
09-06-2007, 10:43 PM
That's great!! SR money is always nice no matter how you use it!!

Oh and I am soooo glad to read this...we are in Keller and I had NO idea there was a Disney Store in Grapevine Mills. Looks like a little road trip is in our future! Thanks sooo much for the tip!!!

howdyfrtx
09-10-2007, 08:56 AM
I too had no idea Grapevine Mills even had a Disney Store/outlet...I don't venture out that way very much but now I see we may have a good excuse to do so. Thanks for the info.

m 'n c
09-10-2007, 09:39 AM
Glad you could find some great deals. San Marcos had some good ones last year. We got a cinderella dress for $10 right after Halloween for Mike's youngest niece. She has worn that thing to death. I hope we get a DS Outlet with the new outlets in Cypress. Its a bit closer to me than San Marcos.