PDA

View Full Version : Thank you forum friends for the gift!

m 'n c
08-18-2009, 09:41 PM
I went home this past weekend and found my Crate and Barrel boxes. I am super excited about my plates. Those were the first things I put on any registry because I love hard plastic plates like that and they are perfect for summer time and my new patio set.

I didn't want yall to think I didn't get them or didn't like them. I had everything shipped to my parents house since things don't always get to me here so this was the first I knew of them and could open them. :sunshine:

So thanks again! They are fantastic and I can't wait to use them this weekend. Thanks Heather for organizing this. I was really surprised and not expecting it.

wilsonfamily4
08-18-2009, 10:09 PM
When I saw the picture I loved them too. So glad you got them and like them. It is fun being a part of someones special day, even just a small part.

m 'n c
08-19-2009, 04:49 PM
Bumping to say thank you again!

askomsky
08-19-2009, 06:32 PM
Your welcome! I liked them too and thought they would be perfect.

MamaO
08-19-2009, 08:34 PM
You're welcome, Cate.

Don't we all wish SR had Crate and Barrel?

m 'n c
08-19-2009, 08:44 PM
You're welcome, Cate.

I know!! I check their website every now and then looking for an affiliates link but I never find one. I've also checked every large website like SR to see if any of them have brokered a special deal so that I could pass that along to SR but no one has them. I guess I prefer that over some of the ones that pick and choose reward programs like Land's End. :mad:

I might start checking Ebay more though. I know I've seen sheets and stuff from Crate and Barrel on there. Maybe there are other things.

Hedy
08-19-2009, 09:28 PM
You're welcome, Cate.

The irony was not lost on me. It's very weird to actually buy something in a store. :rotfl::rotfl:

faithhope
08-19-2009, 09:29 PM
Thanks so much Cate for sharing your life story with us in the forum.

I've enjoyed reading about the planning stage and the wonderful trip you had after the wedding.

I hope all the best for your happy and long marriage:sunshine2:

Iteach
08-19-2009, 11:12 PM
Glad you were able to get your plates last weekend and that you like them. Wedding fun!

m 'n c
08-19-2009, 11:16 PM
I still don't have photos of the wedding but as soon as I get some I will post. I hate that I can't show yall photos because I know yall are waiting for them. I need to finish the trip too. After I get a page scrapped I'll do Santorini. :)

~Kathie
09-07-2009, 10:58 AM
Just found this post. I thought the dishes were very pretty. Glad you like them.....and best wishes always.

fourfoxesinpa
09-07-2009, 09:08 PM
Cate,

I'm sorry I didn't know anything about the surprise and would have loved to have been a part of your special day. It's been a treat to read about your planning and I hope you have a long, happy marriage.

Congratulations to you and Mike!

lanny76
09-07-2009, 09:55 PM
I missed the earlier post too, but so glad you liked them!