PDA

View Full Version : Insight Express Female Survey question

rumrunnergirl
08-19-2009, 10:05 AM
SR says it credits on the 'thank you' page. I took the survey but did not want to join the panel at the end of the survey, so it took me to a page to sign up for more surveys.

When I click the browser 'back' button, the URL does contain the words 'thank you' and 'points awarded'. Does that count as completing the survey?

kimntrent
08-19-2009, 01:52 PM
I am stuck on this too. I get the sam question over and over

rumrunnergirl
08-19-2009, 02:00 PM
I didn't get stuck though. I didn't want to join their panel at the end of the survey, so they're not giving me credit for the survey. :(

missangie
08-19-2009, 02:16 PM
I did not test this one. The advertiser does however indicate that it will credit on the thank you page. I see a few credits coming in. Did someone complete it and get credit? What did you get at the end?

kimntrent
08-19-2009, 02:21 PM
I went through 31 qustions of did you have a baby in the last 12 months

kt27
08-19-2009, 02:41 PM
I did this and got a survey on clothing stores & brands. Fairly short. Did say ok to the panel for a clothing store and gave them my email. The last page had a welcome message, followed by a thank you message. I received credit on the hour.

It did ask if I'd had a baby in the past 12 months, but I said no and it went to the next page.

rumrunnergirl
08-19-2009, 02:48 PM
So basically they won't pay for just the survey - you have to join the clothing panel. That's not the same thing. The sponsor should have told SR that it's "take a survey AND join the panel and then get paid."

lkat
08-19-2009, 03:53 PM
It also asked me at the end of the survey if I wanted to join the one panel. I said 'no thanks' and it took me to the next page like you said where it asked a few more questions and looked like it was going to put you through a whole new survey. Since the original clothing survey didn't take me too long and I hadn't gotten the "thanks" page yet, I decided to give it a try.

It took me into another maybe 6-7 short question survey about a new candy which I answered and then when that was done, it DID give me the "thanks" page and I just checked now and I've already received credit for it. Hope this helps clear it up for some people!

missangie
08-20-2009, 08:38 AM
After some confusion yesterday and tips from members who completed the survey, this offer actually turned out to be a good one. It is crediting well. If you wanted to take a quick survey, give it a try.