PDA

View Full Version : I'm walking around....

sunshinecindy
08-19-2009, 12:09 PM
...in here and all I hear are echoes. Where is everyone? Whats up? Wheres all my chat buddies?

Blessing and Miracle
08-19-2009, 02:33 PM
I think it's probably due to this being the last week of Summer for the kids. Come Monday, breakout the Kool-aid. :)

m 'n c
08-19-2009, 02:49 PM
Can you believe they are making me work today?!?! The nerve! LOL.

I have a mess I'm trying to clean up (gotta love outsourcing) and I hope I can finish it soon so I can start up on my surveys for the day. That and only 4 more hours and I can go home for the day. I'm so ready for the weekend.

sunshinecindy
08-19-2009, 03:32 PM
I think it's probably due to this being the last week of Summer for the kids. Come Monday, breakout the Kool-aid. :)

Mmmmm koolaid party, as tempting as that sounds I may not be able to make it. :D

Sunni
08-19-2009, 04:34 PM
You are so right Lisa! I just got in....one of my last hurrahs before school on Monday. We went to a huge nursery....walking in the sun....beautiful plants...bought some nice ones.....lunch......then the pool and drinks.

I think everyone was sleeping when I was on this morning. LOL

Hello Cindy! Hello Cindy! Hello Cindy! (trying to make an echo)

Seriously...I hope you are having a good day.

sunshinecindy
08-19-2009, 04:37 PM
You are so right Lisa! I just got in....one of my last hurrahs before school on Monday. We went to a huge nursery....walking in the sun....beautiful plants...bought some nice ones.....lunch......then the pool and drinks.

I think everyone was sleeping when I was on this morning. LOL

Hello Cindy! Hello Cindy! Hello Cindy! (trying to make an echo)

Seriously...I hope you are having a good day.

I am now that my buddies are here.