PDA

View Full Version : Have you made SM for Q4 yet?

m 'n c
08-20-2009, 01:21 PM
We have a small party going on in the Get ready to earn for Q4 SM status (http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=27670) thread.

If you haven't made SM yet and are trying to get there come join in on the fun and let's all encourage each other to cross the goal line. We have a good 40 days left to make it.

We need a good mob to beat the door down to the SM lounge on Oct 1st. :D

Also I was checking the arcade out last night and remembered our dear friend Chingy. Maybe if we have enough SMs we can pay for him to come party with us again. :rotfl:

29apr00
08-20-2009, 03:39 PM
:cooldance::cooldance::cooldance:

Me Me Me Me Me!! I made it!

:party::party::party:

Magical JenK
08-20-2009, 04:58 PM
Ahhh that would be a big fat no...and doubtful that I will. This summer has kept me quite busy apparently! I'm gonna try to get on SR tonight for a bit to try some offers (it's been a long time since I've done any) & do some shopping....if I'm really feeling spunky I may even try for a DS!! Ooohhh...

Congrats to all that have made it! Good luck to those still working on it!

m 'n c
08-20-2009, 07:19 PM
I'm at the halfway spot Jen with a decent $/day amount so you should calculate yours out and see if you can get there too. :)

pbhall13
08-20-2009, 07:41 PM
Jen I feel your pain........I am only at about $32 so I don't know how I can possibly make it..........it has been a busy summer so I have been slacking in the survey department! I am just going to keep plugging away!

3dog2kidmom
08-20-2009, 09:17 PM
Yep... just got there today, in fact!

:party:

m 'n c
08-20-2009, 11:09 PM
Yay Shelly!

Keep trying guys. :)

piglet-for-me
08-21-2009, 04:24 PM
I'm in the boat of thinking that I'm not going to make it for this quarter. :cry::cry: The good news is that I just got my first trifecta in a long time today -- there is hope. I'm trying to do my part of shopping as well. :D

disney_girl
08-21-2009, 04:34 PM
Keep working at it...it all adds up!!:sunshine:

askomsky
08-21-2009, 04:49 PM
Come on guys you can do it!!!! Every little bit counts, at the very least I attempt the DS daily.

I made it a few weeks ago. Highly doubt I'll get SM Plus this time though.

m 'n c
08-21-2009, 06:40 PM
I'm in the boat of thinking that I'm not going to make it for this quarter. :cry::cry: The good news is that I just got my first trifecta in a long time today -- there is hope. I'm trying to do my part of shopping as well. :D

Come join us in the other thread. We'll cheer you on!

Congrats April! Glad to see another person make it. :party: