PDA

View Full Version : Question about offers

Claiken
08-22-2009, 11:09 PM
Are the offers that within them ask you about a thousand more offers in fact legit offers themselves? or are they just trying to promote other things?

It seems i never get to the end of the pages of offers, to recieve and official confirmation saying ive completed that one initial offer.

does anyone know what i mean, and can explain how they work?

Claiken
09-10-2009, 02:46 PM
just wanted to give this a bump so it can be seen/answered.

Claiken
09-27-2009, 01:53 AM
i take it nobody can answer? im just needing to know if the offers within offers within offers are worth doing... i never seem to get done the final/original offer that was posted on this site in the first place. they seem uncomplete-able, and there are many of them.

svwkirby
09-27-2009, 07:38 AM
I'm not one of the "experts" around here, but since no one's responded I'll jump in best I can.

The freebie offers can take a while to complete. Typically I'll hit skip or no through as much of the offer as I can, and on the parts that doesn't work I'll select 1 and look at the next page, then click no for it. A lot of the freebie offers are done when you get to the select x number of silver, gold, and platinum offers. Some of them it's important to look at the right number to get credit. Others make sure you check email for a confirmation to get credit.

sunshinecindy
09-27-2009, 07:57 AM
Also, be sure not to complete them too quickly. Take your time and look around some of the offers.