PDA

View Full Version : Checks Unlimited

disney_girl
09-07-2007, 04:31 PM
I ordered some personalized Disney (Mickey and Friends of course) address labels from Checks Unlimited and got them today. They are really cute!

Besides mailing letters, I use these when we fly. Instead of filling out those tags for our luggage each time, I just slap these address labels on the tags and attach to the luggage. With a little one trying to run around, it saves a little time!

SunshineGirl
09-07-2007, 04:57 PM
I have to order a bunch of new ones with our new address next month. I'm glad to hear a review on Checks Unlimited, because I have never used them before. Thanks!

disney_girl
09-07-2007, 05:02 PM
I was happy with the product, delivery and the credit through SR. Just to give you a heads up though... I just looked back at when I ordered them and it took about 3 weeks to get the labels- which I think is pretty normal. So, that may help you determine when you want to place your order! (although I'm sure you can get faster shipping for a fee).

zgirl
09-07-2007, 05:03 PM
I was just looking for a place to buy checks yesterday and couldn't find one through the search. Thanks for posting this! Are there any other companies who offer checks that are on SR?

jnorth1007
09-07-2007, 05:06 PM
I ordered my checks from them this last time and it was a very nice transaction. I got my credit just fine and my checks were very nice.