PDA

View Full Version : 4inkjets, free ship, no minimum

sunshinecindy
08-25-2009, 08:25 AM
This is an unusual coupon. Get 10% off and free ship with no minimum. Darn, I just ordered a week ago.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/4inkjets/

jnorth1007
08-25-2009, 08:31 AM
OH OH OH I need to order from them but have been holding off. Now is the perfect time. I hate paying shipping for anything but I won't buy stuff in stores I can get online so I usually end up not having what I need LOL...its an addiction and I need therapy...the opposite of hoarding...I am a "cantbuyoffsr" person.

sunshinecindy
08-25-2009, 08:40 AM
OH OH OH I need to order from them but have been holding off. Now is the perfect time. I hate paying shipping for anything but I won't buy stuff in stores I can get online so I usually end up not having what I need LOL...its an addiction and I need therapy...the opposite of hoarding...I am a "cantbuyoffsr" person.

To me, if I get away with 5.00 or less for shipping its more then worth my time, starting my car and driving and the hassle of the stupid people I have to deal with in the stores which include shoppers and employees.

SunshineGirl
08-25-2009, 09:04 AM
Ink is one of those things that I refuse to buy offline no matter what because the markup is so darn high. Sometimes I will break down and buy envelopes or cheaper supplies like that if I have to get a mailing done. But I refuse to buy ink anywhere besides through SR because I just can't pass up the cash back on it.