PDA

View Full Version : How long for Zooba to post?

3dog2kidmom
09-07-2007, 06:51 PM
Just wondering for those who did the Zooba offer, how long did it take for your credit to show up? I did this offer on 8/29 and still nothing is pending.

Thanks!

m 'n c
09-07-2007, 06:54 PM
Mine was within a week but remember you had a holiday weekend right after you did it so it might take a little longer. Plus I don't know if this is one Tricia has to manually import so she might not get to it until this weekend when she does the shopping credits.

SunshineGirl
09-07-2007, 08:54 PM
Just wondering for those who did the Zooba offer, how long did it take for your credit to show up? I did this offer on 8/29 and still nothing is pending.

Thanks!

Oh, no. That's not good. It should have shown up immediately. I hope it just fell through the cracks somehow because we have NEVER had a Zooba not credit before.

askomsky
09-07-2007, 09:38 PM
due to my status, but if I remember it took a few days before it did show up in my history.

I did get my first book already!

3dog2kidmom
09-07-2007, 09:53 PM
Well I filed a TT since it's been a week. Their website was acting up that night and kept dropping me. Even though I kept going through the SR offer link... but I did get the confirmation emails and my credit card charged, so I am signed up.

Hopefully, M 'n C you are right and it's just delayed because of the holiday weekend.

arob414
10-05-2007, 09:35 PM
Oh, no. That's not good. It should have shown up immediately. I hope it just fell through the cracks somehow because we have NEVER had a Zooba not credit before.

I did Zooba, last Sunday. Was looking to increase my credits before the cash out. Anyway, my credit hold hasn't come thru, yet, so I did a search to see how long I might expect it to take. Just read this is one that usually shows up immediately. Should I file a trouble ticket? I have already ordered a book and it has been shipped. TIA

askomsky
10-05-2007, 10:53 PM
I did Zooba, last Sunday. Was looking to increase my credits before the cash out. Anyway, my credit hold hasn't come thru, yet, so I did a search to see how long I might expect it to take. Just read this is one that usually shows up immediately. Should I file a trouble ticket? I have already ordered a book and it has been shipped. TIA

about a week or 10 days before my credit showed as pending.

April

arob414
10-05-2007, 10:59 PM
about a week or 10 days before my credit showed as pending.

April

Thanks! I will quit worrying.:)