PDA

View Full Version : Critics Rant new offer!

wilsonfamily4
09-07-2007, 11:31 PM
That new critics rant credited immediatley. Like those.

thank you Tricia!

coastalgirl
09-07-2007, 11:41 PM
It credited for me before I was done checking out their site!! :cooldance:

Thanks Tricia!!!

Lydia

Lisaj68
09-08-2007, 08:14 AM
rats! I did this one last night and it hasn't credited yet. :(

JillyFish
09-08-2007, 08:26 AM
Has anyone else had trouble with this one? It keeps telling me my birthday is invalid!?!? HELLO....I think I know when my birthday is!!!! :computer:

ETA: Nevermind....I got it to work finally. It credited before I even put it in pending! WOW!! Jump on this one fast folks!!

Lisaj68
09-08-2007, 08:32 AM
Has anyone else had trouble with this one? It keeps telling me my birthday is invalid!?!? HELLO....I think I know when my birthday is!!!! :computer:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

TIAMOMMA
09-08-2007, 08:42 AM
Thanks for the post about this - it was an instant credit, yeah!

Kittykat
09-08-2007, 08:45 AM
I love a fast one. :p

cglaura
09-08-2007, 08:46 AM
I did it last night and was hoping it would be there this morning. Phooey. :( I even posted a rant!

arob414
09-08-2007, 09:16 AM
Like everyone else, credited in minutes.

sammielynn
09-08-2007, 09:56 AM
Took about 10 minutes to credit, that is sweet.

cglaura
09-08-2007, 10:07 AM
Anyone know if this tracks email or user ID. It seems I'm the only one so far who it didn't credit. Did all the usual, cleared cookies before, clicked on the email, posted something on a rant.

If it is by user id, I'm toast, I never get them. I very rarely get shopping to work. I don't know what setting I have on my computer that blocks by user id, I can't figure it out. Most other stuff goes fine, MID, GG, Brandarama. Maybe I've just hit a point that I've done too much and should lay off for awhile and just stick to the daily surveys. I only do a few offers a day though, so I mean cumulatively. The shopping is the biggest bugger, I have like $25 poof, nada. Tricia is trying her best though!

jnorth1007
09-08-2007, 10:13 AM
Try it again with a different email address. Since you dont need to click on a confirmation email and it credits pretty much ASAP then I think it would be looking for different email addresses. See what happens.

chipndale
09-08-2007, 10:35 AM
Could anyone help me out? I just tried to do this offer and at the bottom it says to type in the word - there is nothing there. It won't let me go forward and there is no reset button. Did anyone else have this problem?

Debbie Jean
09-08-2007, 10:43 AM
Could anyone help me out? I just tried to do this offer and at the bottom it says to type in the word - there is nothing there. It won't let me go forward and there is no reset button. Did anyone else have this problem?

Same thing here :confused:

lorisnuts
09-08-2007, 11:08 AM
not sure what to tell you. it credited really quickly for me.

cglaura
09-08-2007, 11:16 AM
Try it again with a different email address. Since you dont need to click on a confirmation email and it credits pretty much ASAP then I think it would be looking for different email addresses. See what happens.

Nope, it gives me that white page w/ just text saying Sorry, not available, for more click here (not exactly that...)....the message you get when you've already done an offer. I know they come up sometimes on the work at home mome surveys and smoking surveys. I cleared cookies, ran the cleaners this morning, etc. So its not that.

It must be by user id if I'm getting that message. Phooey phooey and double phooey!

Thanks for trying though!

spring
09-08-2007, 12:16 PM
Mine posted immediately, too, without posting on a rant. I just logged in and looked around, then logged out. Presto, instant credit! :cooldance: :cooldance: :cooldance:

SunshineGirl
09-08-2007, 01:16 PM
Nope, it gives me that white page w/ just text saying Sorry, not available, for more click here (not exactly that...)....the message you get when you've already done an offer. I know they come up sometimes on the work at home mome surveys and smoking surveys. I cleared cookies, ran the cleaners this morning, etc. So its not that.

It must be by user id if I'm getting that message. Phooey phooey and double phooey!

Thanks for trying though!

Everything that we have credits by userid. So if something isn't crediting, it is about 98% a cookie problem. (or an IP problem) I tend to not think that this one is an IP problem because I kind of doubt that they are doing IP tracking. So it would be a cookie problem. You're using Internet Explorer and NOT aol right? And your Internet Explorer is set up for a low security setting that allows third party cookies?

cglaura
09-08-2007, 01:29 PM
Everything that we have credits by userid. So if something isn't crediting, it is about 98% a cookie problem. (or an IP problem) I tend to not think that this one is an IP problem because I kind of doubt that they are doing IP tracking. So it would be a cookie problem. You're using Internet Explorer and NOT aol right? And your Internet Explorer is set up for a low security setting that allows third party cookies?

Yep, I use IE7, and everything I have is set to accept all cookies, 3rd party, etc. Even my virus/spy programs are set to ignore them.

I ran my programs and came up clean so I don't think there is any trojan type thing diverting cookies and I don't have any special toolbars installed. Not even google.

I figure this is just one of those things. Like I never get credit for MPG offers for whatever reason. My last guess is a firewall issue (windows firewall), but I'm not willing to mess with that!

ETA: I just went in to make sure no settings were changed, and it was still accept all cookies. However on my privacy tab there was a whole mess of sites "Do not allow", probably from long ago when I prompted for cookies. There is a very good chance some of these tracking sites were on that list. So I cleared it out and will see how it goes in the future.

Thanks for the info though!

eaglesdare
09-09-2007, 12:54 PM
i just did the critics rant and credit posted within minutes.

Lisaj68
09-09-2007, 09:24 PM
Oh well on this one.....tried Friday night, no credit, just cleared cookies and am now getting this message:

Thank you for visiting this offer. At the moment, you are not eligible for this offer, or the advertiser may not service your area. To visit other offers you may be qualified for, please click HERE.

:computer:

cglaura
09-09-2007, 09:41 PM
Oh well on this one.....tried Friday night, no credit, just cleared cookies and am now getting this message:

Thank you for visiting this offer. At the moment, you are not eligible for this offer, or the advertiser may not service your area. To visit other offers you may be qualified for, please click HERE.

:computer:

thank goodness! I mean, not really, but I thought I was the only one! I'm like, nooooo, I'm the black sheep of SR! Wonder what it could be? I cleared cookies and used a new email address. Clicked on the email, left 2 rants.

ETA - Scratch that! I just got credit. Weird. Tricia: I sent a TT on the offer/credit, because something was funky in the way it posted. A general account inquiry TT, not a request $$ one.

~Kathie
09-09-2007, 11:18 PM
I just tried it and it credited instantly!!

Love offers like this!

Lisaj68
09-10-2007, 06:57 AM
I guess neither one of us is the black sheep cause guess what???? It credited this morning for me too!! :cooldance:

I find it really wierd that it took 3 days when everyone else was getting credit instantly, but hey! Whatever!!!!

chipndale
09-10-2007, 10:40 AM
I guess neither one of us is the black sheep cause guess what???? It credited this morning for me too!! :cooldance:

I find it really wierd that it took 3 days when everyone else was getting credit instantly, but hey! Whatever!!!!

NO I am the black sheep of SR. I still have not been able to do this offer. I don't have any letters in the box. :confused:

andrea2289
09-10-2007, 10:47 AM
This one credited almost instantly for me which was surprising because I really wasn't having much luck last week :cooldance:

Incidentally, I started using IE instead of MSN while working SR and had much better luck with offers crediting over the weekend!

sumrmist
09-10-2007, 12:12 PM
I tried this one 6 times and it keeps telling me my birthday is invalid..:computer: Maybe they really need a rant on their website :rotfl:

cglaura
09-10-2007, 01:50 PM
NO I am the black sheep of SR. I still have not been able to do this offer. I don't have any letters in the box. :confused:

Make sure you don't have some sort of program (like Norton / Symantec) blocking Ads. I used to have that and if it was selected to block I couldn't view things like that or people's banners etc.

chipndale
09-10-2007, 03:32 PM
OK, after countless tries, I finally got it to credit. I did a clean sweep of my computer and tried it and presto it was credited before I could even get it into pending. :cooldance: I wasn't going to give up when everyone else was getting this one.

chipndale
09-10-2007, 03:34 PM
I tried this one 6 times and it keeps telling me my birthday is invalid..:computer: Maybe they really need a rant on their website :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

~Kathie
09-10-2007, 03:42 PM

I think someone else was having this same issue. FOUND IT!!!

ETA: Nevermind....I got it to work finally. It credited before I even put it in pending! WOW!! Jump on this one fast folks!!

Hopefully Jill will see this and give some insite.

Did you put 2 digits (as in 04 05 if your birthday is April 5th) for the month & day and 4 for the year?

Maybe that will help. I think they just want to be sure the person signing up is over 18.

suekap
09-10-2007, 07:23 PM
where is this offer located, as usual I have a hard time finding things.

cglaura
09-10-2007, 08:00 PM
where is this offer located, as usual I have a hard time finding things.

Click on Member Zone on the left side menu.

Then in the scroll down the drop down box for Offer Easy Links...

suekap
09-10-2007, 08:43 PM
thank you, but my drop boxes are: news and links, acct history, current earnings an super members.

jnorth1007
09-10-2007, 08:48 PM
If you look in the middle of the page on the Members Zone page you will see two drop down menus that say:

Shopping Easy Links
Offers Easy Links

Click on that and then scroll down.

lyzziesmom
09-12-2007, 02:08 PM
Is this offer over or something? I keep getting an error message when I click on the offer that says the link is invalid. Is anyone else getting this? Everything else seems to be working fine.