PDA

View Full Version : Ped Egg

cjnix32
08-27-2009, 08:44 AM
Ok, so my question is whether or not this thing really works. I am in desparate need of a pedicure, but really don't want to spend the money. Not that my feet are troll like, just need a good exfoliation. Has anyone tried this?

SunshineGirl
08-27-2009, 09:05 AM
I've been too afraid to try it. LOL! But mom keeps telling me that I need to get one.

sunshinecindy
08-27-2009, 09:15 AM
Yes, it does work. I love mine. My DH uses it too surprisingly. I use to get pedicures quite often, but with this, I don't need them nearly as much, now they are more just for fun.

rumrunnergirl
08-28-2009, 09:53 AM
I have one and I love it. My kids say I sound like an infomercial when I tell people this, but it's true!!!

I go barefoot a lot (live in South Florida and I'm a SAHM) and therefore my heels got to looking awful. Cracks with dirt in them. YUK. I tried pumice stones but they didn't work that great.

I got a Ped Egg and after using it every other day for a week you could really see a difference. I've had it about two months now, and the cracks have almost filled in with new skin, but they are no longer dirty! It says not to use it after a shower (while the picture is of a woman in a towel, LOL) so I wait about 10 minutes after the shower to use it, then rub in foot lotion.

Do remember to empty it over the garbage can because if the top pops off the debris (LOL) will go flying.