PDA

View Full Version : quick question about credits

pbhall13
09-08-2007, 09:46 AM
Hi all.........cannot seem to find this information (I haven't had my coffee yet!) I am wondering how long it takes for a shopping order to show up in account? I know it use to depend on where you bought and how long that took, but now that some things have changed to pending until the 15th of the month (I didn't think shopping was though) I am confused.

I ordered thru HSN over a week ago and it is nowhere to be found in my account (even as pending).

Just curious....trying to figure out how close I am from SR status again.

Thanks,Pamela

jnorth1007
09-08-2007, 09:50 AM
Most shopping credits show up as pending anywhere from 1 day to 10 days depending on the merchant. Go into your account and look at the day you made the purchase because the pending credit will show up there and often the account history has jumped to the next page before it shows up pending. Once it shows up as pending it will credit hold for 21 days from the PURCHASE date (not the date it started pending) it will give you the date the hold will be removed next to the pending credit. If you look on the Current Earnings page you can check to see if you have anything being held for payment. It will be listed under Pending Payments. The biggest issue I have seen is that people expect the pending credits to show up on the newest page at the top but it acutally back dates to the date of purchase.

pbhall13
09-08-2007, 11:16 AM
I have checked the holding credit for that date, but nothing is there and I think I have to wait for a trouble ticket, I think tomorrow is the day I can put one in. I would hate to lose out since it was for a digital camera (pretty pricey)_ and would give me a good payout.

fingers crossed it will eventually show up.

sunshinecindy
09-08-2007, 11:35 AM
I see a sale for the 1st, 2nd and the 4th of September, so one could be yours. When I purchased through them, it took me quite awhile to get my credit, even the pending put up on it.

pbhall13
09-08-2007, 12:21 PM
thanks cindy.............fingers crossed one is mine!!