PDA

View Full Version : Do you think a DS will credit?

Iteach
08-30-2009, 09:18 PM
I'm sure I was logged into SR when I started the survey. I went from looking at the bagsbuy offer to the DS page. When the survey ended and I clicked the link to go back to the SR homepage, it asked me to login. I don't think that has ever happened to me before. Do you think my DS will credit? I sure hope so as I tried on and off all day long to get one. Any experience with this? Thanks

StitchandPooh'smom
08-30-2009, 09:27 PM
I think it will credit. When you clicked to login again, did you have to enter your e-mail address and password again, or did it go to your welcome page? I have sometimes been asked to log in after a survey, but when I click, it takes me to the member page and I don't have to enter my info again. Those surveys have credited. If you had to completely login again, I don't know if it will or not. I'm not sure when the survey captures the user ID - if it registers at the beginning or not until the congrats page comes up. Maybe Tricia or Angie can help with that.

Sorry to not be more definitive!

kt27
08-30-2009, 10:24 PM
That happened to me last week for the DS (first & only time), clicked return to member area and I ended up on the login page. :confused: I did get credit the next day for the survey. Hope you do too.

StitchandPooh'smom
08-31-2009, 08:57 PM
So did you get credit today? :)

Iteach
08-31-2009, 10:16 PM
So did you get credit today? :)

Yes, I did! :clap: Thanks for asking!

StitchandPooh'smom
09-01-2009, 09:26 AM
Yes, I did! :clap: Thanks for asking!

Yay! :clap: