PDA

View Full Version : Surveys.com

missangie
08-31-2009, 07:19 AM
It's been a while since we've offered paid sign ups with Surveys.com. Some of you may have signed up with them in the past here at SR.

They are currently looking for new sign ups in very specific categories. Please find three new Surveys.com offers added this morning. Note, you must fit the age, gender, and location listed in order to receive credit. This is an easy first page sign up!

StitchandPooh'smom
08-31-2009, 10:13 AM
Thanks for posting this! I just got credit for the NC 18+ offer! :sunshine:

m 'n c
08-31-2009, 10:33 AM
Are these 3 different panels? I'm just wondering if you qualify for more than one of those groups if you can sign up for both or pick just one.

missangie
08-31-2009, 10:47 AM
I think you should pick the one that fits best. The only way you would qualify for more than one would be if you are female 18-29 living in NC. If that applies, I'd go with the NC sign up.

m 'n c
08-31-2009, 10:49 AM
Thanks for clarifying.

PSL1013
08-31-2009, 10:50 AM
I just realized that NC meant North Carolina.....no wonder it didn't credit for me! I feel better now!! :rotfl:

m 'n c
08-31-2009, 10:51 AM
I just realized that NC meant North Carolina.....no wonder it didn't credit for me! I feel better now!! :rotfl:

Yeah I didn't know what it was either. Glad I asked the other clarification question LOL. For some reason I thought NC 18+ was like the movie rating system. No Children under 18. I was like that's me! Glad I went with female 18-29

PSL1013
08-31-2009, 10:53 AM
Yeah I didn't know what it was either. Glad I asked the other clarification question LOL. For some reason I thought NC 18+ was like the movie rating system. No Children under 18. I was like that's me! Glad I went with female 18-29

I guess we need it "spelled out"? :rotfl:

StitchandPooh'smom
08-31-2009, 10:54 AM
Funny, I just assumed it meant North Carolina, but I probably wouldn't have thought that if I didn't live here! :D

m 'n c
08-31-2009, 11:05 AM
I guess we need it "spelled out"? :rotfl:

Yeah probably. LOL. I was like man these must be some racy surveys but I'm game for a few cents. My vacation addictions are pretty bad.

StitchandPooh'smom
08-31-2009, 11:11 AM
Yeah probably. LOL. I was like man these must be some racy surveys but I'm game for a few cents. My vacation addictions are pretty bad.

I bet those would be some pretty popular surveys! :rotfl:

wilsonfamily4
08-31-2009, 11:28 AM
My guestion is, can we actually do these surveys without them getting in the way of any surveys we do here? I have stopped all my survey sites and only do SR for fear of messing upu somehow. :) But I would love to have some more money from surveys, or have my husband do them, if they won't get in the way here.

m 'n c
08-31-2009, 11:33 AM
My guestion is, can we actually do these surveys without them getting in the way of any surveys we do here? I have stopped all my survey sites and only do SR for fear of messing upu somehow. :) But I would love to have some more money from surveys, or have my husband do them, if they won't get in the way here.

I haven't checked it out thoroughly but I know the following sites are ok:
SurveySpot (offered as a paid signup here sometimes)
Lightspeed (same thing)
MySurvey
Pinecone

I haven't tried any others but normally Tricia won't put up a survey company if they would compete with the 3 surveys she offers on SR.

wilsonfamily4
08-31-2009, 11:45 AM
on mysurvey the surveys are occassionally from the same company as the ones I do here. OTX, so I don't do those.

missangie
08-31-2009, 12:56 PM
Okay, so I started to get concerned about the assumption on my part that NC meant North Carolina. So, I contacted the network that is providing these offers. My AM indicated that she thought the same thing, but would check.

Nope, it actually means Non Caucasian, LOL!!! Se we were all wrong. Anyone who has received credit at this point should be okay given the information requested. BUT this offer is now open to anyone who is non caucasian over the age of 18. I've updated the offer instructions accordingly.

I apologize for any confusion caused.

SunshineGirl
08-31-2009, 01:03 PM
Guess that will teach them how many things "NC" can stand for!

PSL1013
08-31-2009, 01:10 PM
Okay, so I started to get concerned about the assumption on my part that NC meant North Carolina. So, I contacted the network that is providing these offers. My AM indicated that she thought the same thing, but would check.

Nope, it actually means Non Caucasian, LOL!!! Se we were all wrong. Anyone who has received credit at this point should be okay given the information requested. BUT this offer is now open to anyone who is non caucasian over the age of 18. I've updated the offer instructions accordingly.

OMG, that is hysterical! :rotfl:

StitchandPooh'smom
08-31-2009, 03:15 PM

OK, I would have never come up with that one my own. If they need to revoke my credit, that's fine. I did put caucasian for my demo - wonder why it credited in the first place?

mmm611
08-31-2009, 08:00 PM
Thanks for the heads up on this one! I would never have seen it this morning otherwise and was able to complete the female 18-29 one before work and get credit.

linda23p
09-01-2009, 12:06 AM
going to try it:banana:

nicholfamily5
09-01-2009, 02:56 PM
I tried the Female <29 one and it brought me to Audience Rewards? Is that right?

missangie
09-01-2009, 02:58 PM
I tried the Female <29 one and it brought me to Audience Rewards? Is that right?

Nope, probably not. I'll check it out.

missangie
09-10-2009, 04:46 PM
The opportunities with Surveys.com for Males 18-34 and Non Caucasians 18+ are active again. If you are interested in completing an easy survey, get them while they are active.

missangie
10-07-2009, 09:06 AM
The Surveys.com offers for Females 18-29 and Males 18-34 have both been refreshed and reactivated. If you fit into either category, this is a quick and easy way to earn a little extra!