PDA

View Full Version : Email from Greenfield...

SunshineGirl
09-03-2009, 02:03 PM
and it is good news for once! Apparently they had a ton of survey opportunities loaded this morning and they expect them to last today and maybe tomorrow. So now would be a good time to try for both the regular GF survey and the second survey. :)

29apr00
09-03-2009, 02:36 PM
WOO HOO!! I need to do my SM suvery for my 3rd trifecta in a row! :clap:

(watch...i just jinxed myself and won't get one! :rotfl: )

starann
09-03-2009, 03:26 PM
What's the 2nd survey? I already did one for GF today and can't do OTX till 7.

sqromano
09-03-2009, 03:34 PM

The Second Survey is Your Two Cents which is under the surveys tab. You do this after doing your DS.

sqromano
09-03-2009, 03:40 PM
I am having no luck. I had a bunch of options, then they disappeared after trying to qualify a couple times. Nothing but my e-mail is showing up now! :( I think I will take a break and come back later.

29apr00
09-03-2009, 04:17 PM
:clap: got it!! And it was a fun one!!! :party:

wilsonfamily4
09-03-2009, 04:23 PM
well you conviced me to do a Two cent survey, had already got my DS done, but I did it two hours ago and still no credit. that rarely happens. :(

It was a toothbrush one and about 40 minutes long, so beware.

sqromano
09-03-2009, 05:00 PM
I am having no luck. I had a bunch of options, then they disappeared after trying to qualify a couple times. Nothing but my e-mail is showing up now! :( I think I will take a break and come back later.

Is it normal for all options to disappear like this? I did have options both this morning and this afternoon, tried a few times, then there was nothing. I am hoping this is just a downtime for my demos and not another problem. I have cleared cookies. Anyone else have these problems?

nicholfamily5
09-03-2009, 05:46 PM
wooohooo! My first survey in MONTHS! I've all but given up on doing them, but maybe this is a good sign that I should jump back in!

m 'n c
09-03-2009, 05:52 PM
Is it normal for all options to disappear like this? I did have options both this morning and this afternoon, tried a few times, then there was nothing. I am hoping this is just a downtime for my demos and not another problem. I have cleared cookies. Anyone else have these problems?

It is semi-normal to have options disappear because surveys fill up and end. Just keep trying. :sunshine2:

m 'n c
09-03-2009, 05:53 PM

Make sure to brush up on the FAQ thread if you haven't tried the second survey before. There are some tips to help you out and to ensure credits. :sunshine:

DarcyDog
09-03-2009, 06:54 PM
:cry: I have so many options available, but I haven't been able to get a survey since the 31st. Once I check the boxes and click on "start survey" it takes me right to the "We're Sorry" screen. It's been like that for the last 3 days.

sqromano
09-03-2009, 09:01 PM
It is semi-normal to have options disappear because surveys fill up and end. Just keep trying. :sunshine2:

Thanks! I have options now, but nothing that fits my demos. I still have some time tonight! :)

chipndale
09-03-2009, 09:11 PM
:cry: I have so many options available, but I haven't been able to get a survey since the 31st. Once I check the boxes and click on "start survey" it takes me right to the "We're Sorry" screen. It's been like that for the last 3 days.

I feel your pain - I have the same problem.

29apr00
09-03-2009, 09:42 PM

I had that problem last weekend when they bumped the credit to $1....and i couldn't get 1 single survey! :computer:

SunshineGirl
09-04-2009, 09:50 AM
Yesterday was our best GF survey day in months! I emailed them to see if maybe some of the credits that came in are from old surveys that just closed out. I'll let you know what they say. But at any rate, it was a great day for credits apparently! Almost twice as many of you got surveys as usual.

gpp2001
09-04-2009, 09:54 AM
Tricia -

I received two credits for yesterday - I know I only did one survey. Just want you to know in case the second credit is a duplicate. I did do a follow up survey that was sent to my email address - maybe I received credit for that?

Karn

cglaura
09-04-2009, 09:58 AM
Tricia -

I received two credits for yesterday - I know I only did one survey. Just want you to know in case the second credit is a duplicate. I did do a follow up survey that was sent to my email address - maybe I received credit for that?

Karn

Same here. Or, I took one where it ended in the white thank you screen so maybe it is from that. I'm hoping it was, it was that wonky store simulator, I got stuck in a soda refrigerator for 5 minutes, I kept turning around into the door, eye hand coordination is not my strong suit :p.

catnapfan
09-04-2009, 11:25 AM
Yesterday was our best GF survey day in months! I emailed them to see if maybe some of the credits that came in are from old surveys that just closed out. I'll let you know what they say. But at any rate, it was a great day for credits apparently! Almost twice as many of you got surveys as usual.

I think some of the credits must be from old surveys. I received credit for a survey from yesterday and I am sure I did not complete one.

PSL1013
09-04-2009, 11:36 AM
Tricia -

Karn

Same thing for me?

kt27
09-04-2009, 02:08 PM
I got credit for two daily surveys as well. Was wondering if it was for one with no congrats screen.

m 'n c
09-04-2009, 02:26 PM
Wow they did load a bunch of surveys. I've gotten both the past 2 days. That really helps the account balance. If only OTX would work for me now.

secretmoney
09-04-2009, 08:04 PM
I got two credits also.

Iteach
09-04-2009, 09:13 PM
I'm so glad that other people posted that they got credit for 2 DS, because I did as well. It always makes me nervous when that happens and it happened a couple of weeks ago too. Heaven knows I have had my share of ones that didn't credit for some reason, so hopefully it was one of those from before.