PDA

View Full Version : NFO Survey offer

sunshinecindy
09-09-2007, 12:03 PM
If you like to do surveys and earn money, take a look at the offer we have up now for NFO. I have been a member for about 4 years. This is an extremely legitimate company with good surveys and payouts. I have had shampoo, conditioner, jelly, cheezits, bar b que sauce and all kinds of things sent to me to take a survey on. This site is great for earning some extra money. They alert you to all the new surveys according to your profile. I can't say enough good about them.

eaglesdare
09-09-2007, 12:05 PM
any links? is this also thru sr, do you get credit from here? do you do referrals?

MamaO
09-09-2007, 12:06 PM
If you like to do surveys and earn money, take a look at the offer we have up now for NFO. I have been a member for about 4 years. This is an extremely legitimate company with good surveys and payouts. I have had shampoo, conditioner, jelly, cheezits, bar b que sauce and all kinds of things sent to me to take a survey on. This site is great for earning some extra money. They alert you to all the new surveys according to your profile. I can't say enough good about them.

I second what Cindy said!

eaglesdare
09-09-2007, 12:44 PM
where is this located at, i have been searching since i read the post. any help offered? thanks for putting up with me also!

ItsmeSunnyV
09-09-2007, 02:38 PM
??????:eek: LoOOking:eek: .....???????

arob414
09-09-2007, 02:49 PM
??????:eek: LoOOking:eek: .....???????

It is listed as My Survey. I agree with everything Cindy said. Very legit. I have been with them forever (or so it seems)

Hedy
09-09-2007, 02:55 PM
any links? is this also thru sr, do you get credit from here? do you do referrals?
Same here.

sunshinecindy
09-09-2007, 03:07 PM
It under "my survey". Once you join, and put in your profile stuff, you will get credit, and be able to start taking surveys upon confirming membership.

ItsmeSunnyV
09-09-2007, 03:08 PM
Cindy around how many points are each survey worth? Also, do they come often?

eaglesdare
09-09-2007, 03:17 PM
i am curious why are you saying NFO Survey instead of My survey? i just signed up with Mysurvey, and i am just wanting to be sure i have the right company.

thanks again.

fanofree
09-09-2007, 04:06 PM
They are one in the same. They are rated high by Surveypolice.com

They send e-mail invitations or you can visit the site and see what is available. I've been doing them a couple months, but have not cashed out for anything.

cglaura
09-09-2007, 04:10 PM
For those who have been members awhile, did you download / actively use the MySurvey Messenger? Interested but worry about interference with other credits here.

"What is MySurvey Messenger? It's a small software application that lets you know about surveys instantly --- the moment you go on line -- so you don't have to check your email or read through it.

It's less than 400 KB in size (about half the file size of an average photo you might download) so it takes very little space on your computer and doesn't take long to download."

SunshineGirl
09-09-2007, 04:23 PM
It's NFO/Mysurvey. So sometimes they call it either one. :)

I have NOT downloaded the messenger thing. They always send emails about the surveys, so I have just never bothered.

arob414
09-09-2007, 04:37 PM
It's NFO/Mysurvey. So sometimes they call it either one. :)

I have NOT downloaded the messenger thing. They always send emails about the surveys, so I have just never bothered.

I just downloaded it, but doubt that I will keep it. I don't want it to slow down my computer, however I thought I would try it to see what it was all about. I haven't gotten rich off Mysurvey, but I have earned close to $150. Their surveys tend to be easy to do, when they send me an email, I always get some type of credit. I have been with other companies where I get email after email but never seem to qualify so they become a big waste of time. I have also gotten free stuff to try and then later do a survey on it. That is fun. Free stuff and get paid.:)

jnorth1007
09-09-2007, 04:38 PM
Yanno I am just thinking that I did D/l there messanger a couple of months ago and I also started having issues with my credits back then too. I cant say that they were related. I will have to go check if it is still there or if I erased it. I wonder if it interferes somehow. I never really considered it because it wasnt a toolbar.

sunshinecindy
09-09-2007, 05:49 PM
Cindy around how many points are each survey worth? Also, do they come often?

They are always worth a minimum of 10 points, just to see if you qualify, if you do, its usually anywhere from 50-150 more. I am now in the monthly diary, which is about picture taking, etc, and it gives 150 credits every month, as is very simple. If you agree to do mailers or phone surveys, those are usually around 500 points.

i have never downloaded the messenger. i check my mail daily so i get them then.

eaglesdare
09-09-2007, 06:02 PM
thanks for all the info!

eaglesdare
09-10-2007, 12:46 PM
hmm, does anyone know when the emails start coming in?

also, when should we get the credit for signing up? so far i have received credit.

sunshinecindy
09-10-2007, 02:27 PM
hmm, does anyone know when the emails start coming in?

also, when should we get the credit for signing up? so far i have received credit.

It probably will take a little bit, they are a fairly large company. Most of these places have some processing time as they have thousands a day signing up with them. They probably don't work 24/7 like we do. :)

bambi5826
09-10-2007, 11:36 PM
i have been with mysurvey for a few months now.
i love their messanger!
I have not gotten to try any products or anything, but have just recently done a survey for 750 points!:clap:

eaglesdare
09-11-2007, 07:43 AM
i have been with mysurvey for a few months now.
i love their messanger!
I have not gotten to try any products or anything, but have just recently done a survey for 750 points!:clap:

that is great!

still nothing for me.

suekap
09-11-2007, 06:20 PM
I just joined, what type of rewards do you get? I hope I joined the correct site.

bambi5826
09-12-2007, 08:10 AM
ya know, i didn't even check out the rewards besides cash......
thats all i was intrested in at the time!

eaglesdare
09-12-2007, 09:05 AM
i haven't gotten anything at all yet.

i do keep getting emails from ecn research, is this the same as nfo?

arob414
09-12-2007, 11:25 AM
I just sent for a $30 check but you can get gift certificates, I think it is thru on the of the gift certificate places. You do a little better if you get cash. I usually get gc's but I just started a Disney fund out of extra cash (like the odd survey, etc). There are also items to pick from. Probably the best thing about NFO is you get points for every survey you do, even if it is just a qualifier so you actually see some growth in your acct.

eaglesdare
09-12-2007, 01:29 PM
i finally got an email from mysurvey, but where it says to click to go somewhere, it does not show up for me. darn, darn, darn, plus i still haven't been credited with it.

mom2dea
09-13-2007, 10:06 PM
How long dose this take to credit ? thanks

eaglesdare
09-14-2007, 08:29 AM
i did the offer on 9/9 and did get the correct confirm email. but still no credit showing up.

SunshineGirl
09-14-2007, 08:48 AM
I think they only update these every couple of weeks or maybe even once a month.

mom2dea
09-14-2007, 08:53 AM
I think they only update these every couple of weeks or maybe even once a month.

Thats great to know thanks :)

cglaura
09-14-2007, 09:19 AM
For those who joined...I haven't received any official surveys from them yet, but check the site daily. Sometimes there are personal surveys and polls that will help add a little to your balance. I have 80 now w/out taking any "real" survey and all of about 5 minutes time, if that.

I know it's not alot, but hey, we all click for pennies :rotfl: so you get my drift!

eaglesdare
09-15-2007, 09:42 AM
i got a survey this morning, thru my email. and i have a couple i have done in their site. but so far i have not received credit from them. patiently waiting. hehehe

sunshinecindy
09-15-2007, 09:50 AM
I have NEVER not recieved my credit with them, and its usually there really quick. Maybe because your account is new. You can email them and ask them, they will help you.

cglaura
09-15-2007, 12:25 PM
I haven't received any through email yet, but the general ones on the site credited instantly.

eaglesdare
09-15-2007, 12:31 PM
I have NEVER not recieved my credit with them, and its usually there really quick. Maybe because your account is new. You can email them and ask them, they will help you.

i meant credited here, for signing up. LOL

cglaura
09-15-2007, 12:40 PM
der, nevermind.

I reallllllyyyyy need more coffee.

spring
09-15-2007, 01:52 PM
I signed up via SR offers 5 days ago. I have gotten e-mail, which I responded to, and have taken surveys. However, I have not gotten credit yet via SR. Maybe it's too soon?