PDA

View Full Version : I got credit for 2 DS surveys, but

tkkerber
09-04-2009, 01:46 PM
I only did 1 DS survey yesterday or at least I only received the Congrats screen once. In my account today, I received credit for 2. I am not sure how this happened, but I should only have been credited for 1. What should I do?:confused:

TIA,
Kristen

askomsky
09-04-2009, 01:56 PM
I only did 1 DS survey yesterday or at least I only received the Congrats screen once. In my account today, I received credit for 2. I am not sure how this happened, but I should only have been credited for 1. What should I do?:confused:

TIA,
Kristen
Dont' do anything, seriously it's ok, I did also and i'm guessing it's that interactive conveince store survey I took last weekend that didn't credit on Monday, and it's showing up today.

cglaura
09-04-2009, 01:57 PM
I think a bunch of credits posted from some surveys that didn't credit earlier in the month....

There was some mention in a thread about Greenfield, alot of people got extra.

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=30304

I always panic too, ack, what did I do? :)

iluvamystery89
09-04-2009, 06:00 PM
i also got two credits today and only one congrats page yesterday, but i figure one of them is from one of the several surveys i reported to GF last week. as long as it only happens to you occasionally, it's ok and you don't have to do anything.

piglet-for-me
09-05-2009, 07:26 AM
I always panic too, ack, what did I do? :)

Me too.....but I'm trying to learn to accept it (literally :rotfl: ). I had it happen to me twice this week. I use to panic thinking that I did something wrong and was going to get booted out of here but time after time when I questioned it, I've been told that it's from a survey that didn't credit in the past.

OhMari
09-05-2009, 09:08 AM
Remember some times you don't get a credit?
Greenfield will process some of those and then you get the credit.
Or, you may have reported a day where you couldn't get a survey, and this may be a credit from way back in May/June.