PDA

View Full Version : Google 123

missangie
09-04-2009, 04:18 PM
This offer is for a 7 day trial of resources to assist internet users with making money online using Google. The campaign pays $5.00. The participant is responsible for S/H of $2.29. There are very strict terms and conditions. Given that the offer requires the submission of your credit card information for the sign up, I thought it best to share all terms of the offer with you up front. Please know that if you do not wish to continue beyond the free trial, you must cancel well within the trial period.

The advertiser has asked us to share the program (s) with our members. If you have interest please review the offer.

Terms and Conditions Detailed:

"Bonus Material Terms and Termination.
By purchasing this product, you agree to adhere to the termination agreement as outlined on the order page, confirmation of order page, and confirmation email, which is that you, the buyer, are not entitled to a refund of the upfront cost of any shipping and handling that may or may not have been charged to you for delivery of said product. Furthermore, any free trials that may or may not be offered with this product are only free during the said allotted time of the free trial period as outlined within the product sales page, confirmation of order page, and confirmation email. If you have not cancelled the free bonus within the free trial period (if offered on product purchasing), you are agreeing to purchase the bonus material and/or service at a monthly reoccurring cost. This can be cancelled by calling the customer service number provided in the confirmation email 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and stating your desire to cancel said bonus material. However, in order to not be charged any future reoccurring cost, please give ample time (2 business days) to be cancelled out of any reoccurring billing system before the next scheduled charge to your account (this does not apply during any trial period). Not canceling trial programs constitutes authorization, by you, the buyer, for any charges (as outlined) for the associated bonus service until your request to cancel has been received by our customer service staff. By not canceling the bonus program during the trial period or prior to two days before a scheduled billing cycle, you agree that any reoccurring charges billed to you will be non-refundable. "

Additional Terms Detailed:

"Terms, Disclosures, and Electronic Signature Information. NetPro Marketing's authorization to provide and bill its services is obtained by way of your electronic signature. Once submitted, this electronic order constitutes an electronic letter of agency. NetPro Marketing's reliance on your electronic signature, as obtained above, is done pursuant to the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act and the electronic Signatures in Global and National Transactions Act. Both laws specifically preempt State laws that recognize only paper records or handwritten signatures. By submitting this form, I am ordering the Click Money CD? and trial membership for $2.29 S&H. After the 7 day trial, I will be charged $59.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to the Fast Grants Members Site? and Network Agenda? for $7.95 a and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions. For questions, call 1-888-651-9818, anytime, 24 hours a day."