PDA

View Full Version : Mega Jackpot Survey

missangie
09-08-2009, 03:15 PM
Just added a simple offer that requires registration and completion of a short advertiser survey. You will also have the opportunity to review a few partner offers as you have interest. Credit came through for me quickly when I tested this one. Good Luck!

This one is worth a $1.00! That's an easy buck.

marcymajor
09-08-2009, 03:34 PM
missangie-i just did the offer and i have a couple of questions. how fast was the credit and is there a confirmation email (if so, i didn't get one yet)? any info you can give would be greatly appreciated. :thanks:

m 'n c
09-08-2009, 03:36 PM
I'm trying but they are not liking my address. I have tried every abbreviation I can think of that is acceptable to the post office but can't seem to figure out what their issue is. Thanks for offering this Angie. As always, some work, some don't, and I'm going to just move on to another survey and freebie to try.

missangie
09-08-2009, 03:48 PM
missangie-i just did the offer and i have a couple of questions. how fast was the credit and is there a confirmation email (if so, i didn't get one yet)? any info you can give would be greatly appreciated. :thanks:

No confirmation email and credits should run on the hour. Lots of credits are coming through!!

marcymajor
09-08-2009, 04:12 PM
missangie-:thanks: for answering my questions so quickly. just keep your fingers crossed that i can get credit for this offer also. again :thanks: and have a wonderful day.:sunshine:
i just got the credit for this offer. u r the best.

kt27
09-08-2009, 04:19 PM
Wow! that credited fast!

(though I did it right before the hour so maybe that was why)

Lynn46356
09-08-2009, 04:22 PM
I usally have terrible luck with getting offers to credit. NOT THIS ONE as it has already credited. Thanks a bunch Angie!!!! I'm new to all of this but am working my way up to $50.00 (hopefully this month). I'm addicted to Sunshine Rewards. :sunshine2::sunshine2:

Lynn

chipndale
09-08-2009, 04:29 PM
Angie - Wow what a fantastic offer - so short and easy! No confirmation email either. Thanks I need all I can get to make SM this quarter!

OhMari
09-08-2009, 05:00 PM
I got to the 3rd page where it said, we have 6 more offers for you.
There was no way to continue without going thru each one, and most of the pages had links that didn't work. Did I need to continue thru with those extra 6 offers?

marcymajor
09-08-2009, 05:02 PM
all i did was look at them - nothing else and i got credit for this offer. as long as you got the page that says congratulations you are now entered you should be okay. HTH.:sunshine2:

catnapfan
09-08-2009, 05:34 PM
Thanks for the quick buck!

wilsonfamily4
09-08-2009, 06:16 PM
I must have done something wrong. I did all I thought I had to do, seemed so easy, and did not get credit. Bum deal. But maybe it will still be around in a month and I will retry

mmm611
09-08-2009, 06:19 PM
I'm trying but they are not liking my address. I have tried every abbreviation I can think of that is acceptable to the post office but can't seem to figure out what their issue is. Thanks for offering this Angie. As always, some work, some don't, and I'm going to just move on to another survey and freebie to try.

I had the same problem and managed to get it to work by adding "Apt XXX" to my street address line, as well as the apartment number. I think it's redundant to have to enter my address like that, but it worked.

m 'n c
09-08-2009, 06:31 PM
I had the same problem and managed to get it to work by adding "Apt XXX" to my street address line, as well as the apartment number. I think it's redundant to have to enter my address like that, but it worked.

Ahh Ok. I'll try it that way. Thanks!

Debbie Jean
09-08-2009, 08:44 PM
I must have done something wrong. I did all I thought I had to do, seemed so easy, and did not get credit. Bum deal. But maybe it will still be around in a month and I will retry

You're not alone. Didn't credit for me either... not much is actually, so I'm not too surprised. Still dissappointing when it works for so many others. :(

fanofree
09-08-2009, 09:12 PM

You're not alone. Didn't credit for me either... not much is actually, so I'm not too surprised. Still dissappointing when it works for so many others. :(

No credit for me either. :computer: Better luck next offer!

29apr00
09-08-2009, 09:41 PM
me neither! And my SM didn't credit either!

i did get 2 other offers i just did credit...so i guess i'll have to take what i can get!

kimntrent
09-08-2009, 09:44 PM
Count me in as a no such luck too

Alice28
09-08-2009, 09:49 PM
For whatever reason, it liked me. :banana:

AuroraBorealis
09-08-2009, 11:48 PM
Didn't like me, either! :)

m 'n c
09-09-2009, 12:02 AM
Nope still doesn't like my address LOL. Not sure what the issue is. I tried spelling it out fully, abbreviating it in various ways, and then adding my Apt number to the street address line but still getting the error on the address. Kind of funny since I do know where I live. Oh well.

Leslie
09-09-2009, 12:04 AM
Didn't work for me either. Oh well, maybe next time!

missangie
09-09-2009, 08:30 AM
Looks like this one must be from an advertiser that already has information from somewhere. Several people got credit really quickly and several people it just didn't like. :(

It's still active and ready for traffic. It's super easy to complete! Give it a try. It might like you!!

lanny76
09-09-2009, 08:32 AM
Looks like this one must be from an advertiser that already has information from somewhere. Several people got credit really quickly and several people it just didn't like. :(

It's still active and ready for traffic. It's super easy to complete! Give it a try. It might like you!!

yeah, I think it must not have liked me; I don't think I got credit, either!:(

pbhall13
09-09-2009, 09:16 AM
I can't believe how quickly that credited for me!! No sooner did I put it in pending....and it was already in my account!! Wow. thanks ms. angie.....every penny counts towards SM!!

Pamela

Weluvdisny
09-09-2009, 09:25 AM
It didn't like me either. :cry:

askomsky
09-09-2009, 12:33 PM
THought for sure I would get this one and nope didn't credit. I hadn't done any freebie offers since mid-July but still no go. Oh well, win some you lose some. :D At least OTX agreed with me today.