PDA

View Full Version : TT Question

fanofree
09-08-2009, 07:32 PM
I had a shopping order pend as less than half of what I expected. I filed a TT and it was closed stating it was pending. I know that, but how do I find out why it was not the correct amount? :confused::confused::confused:
I filed it as a credit/sale, should I have done it as an account question?

:thanks:

missangie
09-08-2009, 08:09 PM
I had a shopping order pend as less than half of what I expected. I filed a TT and it was closed stating it was pending. I know that, but how do I find out why it was not the correct amount? :confused::confused::confused:
I filed it as a credit/sale, should I have done it as an account question?

:thanks:

I apologize, I get lots of tickets for orders that have already credited due to a delay or just member oversight. Unless there are specific notes as to a credits issue, I likely assumed that was the case. If there was a note and I overlooked that as well, then I am extra sorry! Just open an account question ticket and reference the ticket you need reopened. I'll be happy to look at it again.

iluvamystery89
09-08-2009, 08:49 PM
miss angie, if this is inappropriate or not allowed, i sincerely apologize. would you check into my vera bradley TT please? it's been almost 2 months since i filed it with no response from VB. surely they can give some sort of an answer. i apologize once again if i wasn't supposed to ask this.

fanofree
09-08-2009, 08:51 PM
I apologize, I get lots of tickets for orders that have already credited due to a delay or just member oversight. Unless there are specific notes as to a credits issue, I likely assumed that was the case. If there was a note and I overlooked that as well, then I am extra sorry! Just open an account question ticket and reference the ticket you need reopened. I'll be happy to look at it again.

No apologies necessary! I did write an note (a fairly humorous one I thought!) I know you folks are busy and get a lot of TT - I just am finely in a postion to not sweat SM down to the wire and am trying to pad my account as I know there is a reversal lurking around out there in cyber space ready to bite me in the butt. Not to mention I ordered partaily for the pay out! You gals at SR are the best! Thanks!

fanofree
09-14-2009, 08:38 PM
Miss Angie - You Rock! :cooldance: (I would say, as the youngster at work do, that 'You're banging" but somehow, that isn't right, on many levels!) You got my PP credit adjusted to the correct amount and I really appreciate it!

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

BTW - Did anyone notice I've joined the $1000 ++ club??? :party:

chipndale
09-14-2009, 08:58 PM
BTW - Did anyone notice I've joined the $1000 ++ club??? :party:

Congratulations! I can't wait until I join that club.

faithhope
09-14-2009, 09:52 PM
Congrats Fanofree!!!

What a great club to belong to:clap::clap::clap:
Good job... I know that was alot of work...and alot of fun to use all the credits