PDA

View Full Version : facebook

cjnix32
09-09-2009, 04:50 PM
Ok, I know there is a thread somewhere, but how do I get the info on my facebook page, so the world knows I love SR?!

SunshineGirl
09-09-2009, 05:42 PM
I would help but I am not sure. LOL! So I will just bump this up for the night crowd.

schaery
09-09-2009, 11:06 PM
Beats the heck out of me....I'm a techno-illiterate, but if someone will tell us how, I'd put SR on my facebook page too.

cglaura
04-19-2010, 10:57 PM
Ok I know this is an old thread, but I figured out a way.

I searched and couldn't find any post in the forum, so if a better way was found someone let me know!

If you click your Notes tab, you can paste the html code from your Sunshine Rewards Refer Friends page. You can put a title and a company name.

And I believe when you click publish, all friends, it will show up on their news feed w/ the clickable image also (not 100% sure about that though).

Then someone can click on the earnings box to your id for referral. And if anyone subscribes to your Notes feed, I suppose you could then update it with new surveys or stuff crediting well. I just added it a few minutes ago so haven't gotten that far!

I'd love to have my link image on the left side of my facebook, you know under your friends & links list? If anyone knows how, help me!

looks like this:

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb299/disavhelpu/notes.jpg