PDA

View Full Version : Walt Disney Moms Panel

SunshineGirl
09-10-2009, 06:06 PM
So who applied today to be on the Moms Panel?

http://www.helpingmomsconnect.com/2009/08/31/apply-for-the-walt-disney-world-moms-panel/

Hedy
09-10-2009, 06:20 PM
I did. I tried to point out why I'd be an asset to the panel as a non-Mom.

missangie
09-17-2009, 11:31 AM
Just bumping this up! I saw the opportunity listed on Facebook again today and thought it would be wonderful for some of you to be chosen. Take a look at Tricia's blog post about the panel and being involved.

http://www.helpingmomsconnect.com/20...ld-moms-panel/

Hedy
10-13-2009, 10:19 PM
I did. I tried to point out why I'd be an asset to the panel as a non-Mom.

I got a rejection e-mail, although I'm now a member of the Mickey Mom's club.

kt27
10-15-2009, 01:00 PM
I got a rejection e-mail, although I'm now a member of the Mickey Mom's club.

I got the rejection email too.

shmily1
10-15-2009, 09:34 PM
I'm a reject too... to the third degree since I've applied all three years!! :D Atleast I have a perfect record.:rolleyes:

momof3lovebugs
09-22-2011, 01:59 AM
Did anyone apply this year? Or was it only me?? :blush::D

shmily1
09-22-2011, 05:46 AM
This is the first year I haven't applied and the only reason I didn't is because I don't qualify anymore since I now fall into the travel industry rule. :cry: I figure I'm still helping people plan trips though so I guess it all works out. Good luck to all of the SR members that do apply!! :sunshine:

momof3lovebugs
09-22-2011, 11:14 AM
This is the first year I haven't applied and the only reason I didn't is because I don't qualify anymore since I now fall into the travel industry rule. :cry: I figure I'm still helping people plan trips though so I guess it all works out. Good luck to all of the SR members that do apply!! :sunshine:

I noticed your Disney CON on your siggie! congrats to you!! I am hoping to someday join your club!! :sunshine2:

lswheatly
09-22-2011, 01:59 PM
I applied. Let's cross our fingers

momof3lovebugs
09-22-2011, 02:09 PM
I applied. Let's cross our fingersooh! wouldn't it be cool if we both got picked??? I can dream, right?? :p:party: I am just hoping I didn't shoot myself in the foot by NOT picking RunDisney-I am running both the TinkerBell half and the WDW W&D half but haven't run any YET, so I thought if I made it to round two and they asked specific RD qu's, I wouldn't know how to answer..... :o

lswheatly
09-22-2011, 02:12 PM
ooh! wouldn't it be cool if we both got picked??? I can dream, right?? :p:party: I am just hoping I didn't shoot myself in the foot by NOT picking RunDisney-I am running both the TinkerBell half and the WDW W&D half but haven't run any YET, so I thought if I made it to round two and they asked specific RD qu's, I wouldn't know how to answer..... :o

It would be nice if we bothed got picked. I am hoping that with my recent trip in March, they will at least consider me (Yes I'm dreaming with ya!).

momof3lovebugs
09-22-2011, 02:19 PM
It would be nice if we bothed got picked. I am hoping that with my recent trip in March, they will at least consider me (Yes I'm dreaming with ya!).

I found it EXTREMELY difficult to limit myself to 100 words! :rotfl: How on earth can you convey things in 100 words! I am just getting warmed up there! :D I didn't even put the last time I went b/c it would've taken up precious word space! lol! And with odds of 20,000:12 I am not really holding out too much hope! ;)

shmily1
09-22-2011, 06:23 PM
I noticed your Disney CON on your siggie! congrats to you!! I am hoping to someday join your club!! :sunshine2:

thank you! I have only been doing it about three months and I am loving it!

Don't give up on the MP. You've heard of the power of positive thinking. I bet you and lswheatly would both be awesome!! I'm sending pixie dust and positive thoughts your way :)

29apr00
09-24-2011, 08:50 AM
I applied....when do we hear if we made it to the 2nd round? I thougth about applying for the RunDisney spot too, but figured i should wait until after the W&D....figured if I made it to the 2nd round i could mention it then.

momof3lovebugs
09-24-2011, 10:21 PM
I applied....when do we hear if we made it to the 2nd round? I thougth about applying for the RunDisney spot too, but figured i should wait until after the W&D....figured if I made it to the 2nd round i could mention it then.

Jennifer-that is what I was thinking too! If I am blessed enough to make the first cut, I will try to work in as many other things as possible! lol! :rotfl: My plan is to do the TB, then the F&W next October for the C2C medal!! :cooldance:

momof3lovebugs
09-24-2011, 10:21 PM
thank you! I have only been doing it about three months and I am loving it!

Don't give up on the MP. You've heard of the power of positive thinking. I bet you and lswheatly would both be awesome!! I'm sending pixie dust and positive thoughts your way :)

Thanks! I may bend your ear sometime about becoming a TA!! :clap:

shmily1
09-26-2011, 05:47 AM
Thanks! I may bend your ear sometime about becoming a TA!! :clap:

I'll be right here ready to answer so you can ask away whenever you want to. :D

Good luck to all who applied. When do they notify of the first round picks?

MdCaterer
09-27-2011, 08:22 AM
Did anyone apply this year? Or was it only me?? :blush::D

I applied this year for the first time. It is something I would love to do. Since I love Disney and I love the computer it all goes hand in hand!! I have not heard anything yet so I am keeping my fingers crossed. Good luck to everyone. I know anyone on thisboard would do a fantastic job :)

poshpartymommy
10-01-2011, 07:48 PM
Good luck to you! :sunshine:

momof3lovebugs
10-10-2011, 09:00 PM
Not me this year. :( How about anyone else from here? :sunshine2:

lswheatly
10-11-2011, 12:17 AM
:cry:I am a reject :-) They told me thanks, but no thanks!

MdCaterer
10-12-2011, 08:43 PM
That makes 3 of us :( Sorry guys!!

momof3lovebugs
11-24-2011, 05:07 PM
they don't know what they're missing! lol! but seriously aren't we supposed to be getting an invite to the mickey moms club??? :confused: