PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP question

Hedy
09-11-2009, 10:16 PM
I know they give you loot bags, but do you usually bring a normal park bag as well? Or a themed bag?

iluvamystery89
09-12-2009, 09:06 AM
when we went to MNSSHP, we had a backpack with us, and they gave us the disney treat bags when we entered the park. my DH always carries a backpack at wdw-he stuffs whatever souvenirs we buy in it and we keep our sunscreen, first aid stuff and sometimes a snack (apple or snack bar) in it. be prepared to get lots of candy! and have a great time! i'm jealous!

m 'n c
09-12-2009, 09:37 AM
We just use the bags they give. You can get extras if you need them but we never do. We tend to stalk characters and only went on the Alice and Wonderland Treat Trail to catch those characters last year.

iluvamystery89
09-12-2009, 03:41 PM
We just use the bags they give. You can get extras if you need them but we never do. We tend to stalk characters and only went on the Alice and Wonderland Treat Trail to catch those characters last year.

hahaha, that's us too! we waited in line over 45 minutes for snow white and the 7 dwarfs, but it was worth it to get our pic made with them and then get DH's picture with grumpy (i swear they're twins, lol).