PDA

View Full Version : Excited - Baggallini Purchase

chipndale
09-10-2007, 03:27 PM
My Baggallini bag has just arrived. Thanks to all that have talked about how fantastic they are. I finally decided to give it a try and I am so glad that I did. :love: Now if I only had a trip to Disney planned real soon. The best part is I ordered it from shoebuy and got 10% off my order and 13% for my sunshine account. :sunshine:

Hedy
09-10-2007, 03:31 PM
Squee! I love the bagalinni in theory, but slings and my chest do not agree, so it's an LL Bean traveller bag for me.

chipndale
09-10-2007, 03:41 PM
Squee! I love the bagalinni in theory, but slings and my chest do not agree, so it's an LL Bean traveller bag for me.

:rotfl: My chest would never interfere with anything!

eaglesdare
09-10-2007, 07:23 PM
:rotfl: My chest would never interfere with anything!

:rotfl:

same here.

although, i love my bag. i got mine for my trip last april to disney. i loved it. it really really holds a lot, so much so, i had a hard time finding things, that i actually thought i lost stuff (but did not).

i love mine so much so, that i have been using it everyday, as my everyday bag.

beware: when you go thru walmart or maybe someother store, it may sound the alarms! this happened to me, i was just thankful that walmart did not sell baggallini's

Chelley00
09-10-2007, 09:17 PM
I love my Baggalini. It's perfect to sling across the stroller handles and leave room for my daughter to ride on the back step of the P3 stroller. I don't wear it across my chest, usually just on one shoulder and leave it hanging long. I just love how organized I can be with it. We bought it for Disney, but now use it as the diaper bag (although DS is pretty much out of diapers)

chipndale
09-10-2007, 11:37 PM
beware: when you go thru walmart or maybe someother store, it may sound the alarms! this happened to me, i was just thankful that walmart did not sell baggallini's

I will have to remember that. I think that I will like it soo much that I will give it a try and maybe carry it on long shopping days. I can throw in alot of things for the kids.